shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

who cares, like i dont get what the big deal is. people listen to him now, people like him right now, why does it matter how hes going to be interpreted in the history of rap? You know how many people come and go? DMX went diamond destroying all other emcees before him in regards to sales, but in the end he made good music for the time and that era is over, much like these "best of all time" rappers. get over it, like what you like, if other people identify with lil wayne then let them. the world can only change nothing stays the same

very on point.

the late 90s was the biggest era for these kind of come and go acts...DMX, Canibus (LOL @ those Source predictions looking back), Big Pun (CP was good, yeah he's dead but Yeah Baby wasn't the best follow up ...)

who cares, like i dont get what the big deal is. people listen to him now, people like him right now, why does it matter how hes going to be interpreted in the history of rap? You know how many people come and go? DMX went diamond destroying all other emcees before him in regards to sales, but in the end he made good music for the time and that era is over, much like these "best of all time" rappers. get over it, like what you like, if other people identify with lil wayne then let them. the world can only change nothing stays the same

Lol it's really not a big deal, but what artist doesn't want to be remembered in the rap game? and to add to the best list is a dream man. Rappers always say especially Wayne "Im the Best Rapper Alive" just to convey that message. Ive been listening to hiphop since I was a little kid I see it has altered but that doesn't change the fact that there will be a best of all time list present ALWAYS . And ofcourse X shit knocked i still bump it to this day that doesnt take away from his legitimacy in the best list. Some of them eras are over others have survived though. Rappers now like Lil wayne and many others always pay homage or prop the "Best of all time" rappers even though their reign if over because without some of them the current rappers wouldn't be present or even significant. If people want to identify with Lil Wayne hey thats their life ..I see what your seeing son but I'm not saying the guy is completely garbage I'm just saying some people should think before putting him in the best of all time list when he hasn't popped out a classic album IMO and everyone is entitled to one

To fade to black2

you could title Canibus as an come and go rapper but DMX and Big Pun thats very incorrect.. I think DMX will be remembered which most of these come and go rappers wont be.

We cant get back the old DMX due to his crack addiction and shit because Ive seen him in person and you could tell he wasn't the same X.. just shows you what crack does

We cant get this X back lol ( crushed jayz )

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cgqk9qRsF5Y

how do you embed videos on sufu anyway? lol

Big Pun of course that guys spitting ability was up there.. his flow , lyrics , delivery .. how many multis he fit in one bar was amazing still flowing his rapping suited those beats so perfectly .. your right on canibus lol he did it to himself though

^but dude, like, you still got this fixation on whether or not wayne should be considered one of raps greats. Whether you like it or not he has basically secured that title since he definately isnt going anywhere soon and one could easily suggest the carter 1 as on its way to classic album status as that album is what launched him into raps spotlight.

Is he the best rapper alive? I dont know and i dont really care because rap is not my life like it was when I was a in highschool, but in the end its all just pidgeon music. Shit aint sophisticated man it depends a lot on peoples lyrical and basic harmonic tastes. In regards to who gets remembered it really depends on how hard the fans campaign for their favorite rapper and how many people hes attracted the attention of and in those respects wayne is practically a shoe in.

People who try things on and put them back on the hanger and pull the hanger through the neck instead of through the bottom. STOP STRETCHING OUT OUR FUCKING MERCHANDISE.

You know what's worse? People that try and squeeze themselves into two sizes too small and stretching that mutherfucker out..even moar frightening, they can't get out and need your help.

Or when people leave lipstick/deodorant residue behind

Have greasy hands from eating shit and touching the merchandise

I'm not only appalled as a sales associate but as a consumer as well..

Especially when that was the last of my size/piece.

i hate it when the wind picks up fifteen knots when its already a good twenty and whips around from the south-southeast to the east-southeast

got the goddamn mizzen blowing you into the rocks and none of the other deckhands can flake in a strong wind for shit... all the while the bolt on the leech is flogging left and right, hitting you in the face because the only way to take the fores'l is to get the ship in irons

^ u persuing the white whale? "There she blows!--there she blows! A hump like a snow-hill! It is Moby Dick!"

A lot of my hatreds revolve around change. I bought a book today for $19.51. The bitchsky at the register starts counting out change, so I have to ask "can't you hook me up with two quarters?" Then she glares at me like I'm fucken cheap or something when in reality it's 95 degrees out and I don't wanna walk around with all that change clankin around in my shorts.

i hate it when the wind picks up fifteen knots when its already a good twenty and whips around from the south-southeast to the east-southeast

got the goddamn mizzen blowing you into the rocks and none of the other deckhands can flake in a strong wind for shit... all the while the bolt on the leech is flogging left and right, hitting you in the face because the only way to take the fores'l is to get the ship in irons

I know I shouldn't be, but all this nautical talk is getting me ready for some below the deck action. Hoist those sails, mellow.

I know I shouldn't be, but all this nautical talk is getting me ready for some below the deck action. Hoist those sails, mellow.

haha, well! now you've got me thinking about rolling hitches and the engine room. it has a work bench...

are we the two biggest flirts on superfuture right now? how the hell did this happen?

on the real though, rolling hitches

speaking of that goddamned boat, i went to the mall the other day with some of my crew to shop (i looked for a pair of sperry at kohls but they didn't have any in my size), and i just looked around and i was beside myself at how absolutely soft everyone looked

all pale and overweight with soft hands and petty problems, gelled hair, plastic bags and poor posture