shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^^ you the type of chick who glares at a chick once she steps inside the room, aint you? you on some "ooooh NICE to meeeet you" type stuff, ri?

it's cool if you are, that's how lots of females are, but the type of girls i hate are the ones who fake it. like yea if you jealous of a bitch then you jealous. ask yourself, why do i "hate" a woman who can't walk in heels yet? do you HATE kids who cant ride bikes cause theyre just learning? seriously my dude.

These "bad girl" pop acts with really cliche and predictable attempts to market themselves.

Textbook case: MTV and Katy Perry. Fuck that shit. Fuck this hack.

Lesbianism isn't shocking. It's boring because most lesbians are fat and ugly, gorging themselves on their own daddy-baggage. ZzzZzzzZzzzZzzz...

Look, it's not clever. You're not funny, you're not cute. Your look is played out and you're trying to appeal to preteen girls who want to act out. You're a tool of a machine that lacks character and finesse in its desperate attempts at brainwashing very young children while pretending to appeal to the 14-25 ranges. You're a hack, you don't have a voice because it's covered in layers of FM and effects processing. You don't have a look. You don't have a real sound.

MTV's bad girl propaganda would be more interesting if they would just shove stuff up their butt like Marilyn Manson and stop pretending that you're cute or risque, because you're not.

girls who can't walk in heels, but wear them anyway.

STRAIGHTEN YOUR LEGS OUT. DON'T HUNCH AND WALK WITH YOUR HIPS SO DANG FAR FORWARD. Gawwwd it's not that damn hard.

adding to this: girls with poor posture

i have seen some great looking girls that ruin everything with poor posture. one of my friends is practically a camel... which is a shame because she could be really attractive if she stood up straight

ya moving is always a bitch...

I finally got everything moved out of my storage unit and cut that bill out of my budget forever, now I just have boxes all over my room that I have to sort through.

I'm such a fuckin packrat though, I save the most random shit.

ya moving is always a bitch...

I finally got everything moved out of my storage unit and cut that bill out of my budget forever, now I just have boxes all over my room that I have to sort through.

I'm such a fuckin packrat though, I save the most random shit.

werd...i promised myself never to move myself again...gonna pay movers

I hate bitches who think they are too smart for you cause they went to an ivy league school...

big fukcing deal....u still standing next to me at this bar drinking your blue drink and you still ugly with no social skills or common sense...get over yourself book worm.........

ya, might be better than a dumbasfuck one though.

had this random bish take me to dinner last night and as she is trying to calculate the tip I try to explain how she can just multiply the sales tax to get tip amounts for different %'s

she did not understand this concept. one bit.

if I had a gun, I may have ended myself, I need to start hangin around older/smarter girls

Plebians who walk into the store and ask me to give them reasons why they should pay over $100 for a button-down shirt and then proceed to ignore me and tell me how great Crossroads is for deals.

GET OUT OF MY FACE, FUCKING PLEBE.

when youre gone for a month and you dont know what the fuck is going on with superfuture.

do some sexplaining. i got back from some club called milky way in holland. im really drunk on cheap beer.

ps, someone tell me where to cop CDG in Amsterdam

when youre gone for a month and you dont know what the fuck is going on with superfuture.

do some sexplaining. i got back from some club called milky way in holland. im really drunk on cheap beer.

ps, someone tell me where to cop CDG in Amsterdam

this one chick posted a WAYWT showing her stomach and ever since sufu has been shit talking her and her boyfriend. thats really all you missed.

noisy fucking eaters. if you slurp, smack your lips, and make general obnoxious sounds with your mouth when youre eating something go learn some self control or kill yourself. holy christ i want to cut my ears off when someone near me is doing that. things like cold cereals, juicy fruit, popsicles, etc are fuel to these peoples' fires. fuck i hate that.

noisy fucking eaters. if you slurp, smack your lips, and make general obnoxious sounds with your mouth when youre eating something go learn some self control or kill yourself. holy christ i want to cut my ears off when someone near me is doing that. things like cold cereals, juicy fruit, popsicles, etc are fuel to these peoples' fires. fuck i hate that.

But you're expected to be loud when eating certain cuisine. I mean, I know for a fact that my mom would be kind of pissed if I was quietly eating noodles at home.

i only reeeeeeeeeeally hate this at the movies.

But you're expected to be loud when eating certain cuisine. I mean, I know for a fact that my mom would be kind of pissed if I was quietly eating noodles at home.

thats getting into a grey area where im usually more tolerant since that sort of things customary. i still cant say i can just tune that shit out though. its piercing. but joe shithead slurping up the rest of his milk after the cereals gone with a spoon is unfuckingforgiveable.