shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Is it just me, or does anyone else really dislike Sundays? I find it very difficult to get anything of worth done; right now I should be revising for my exams but I just feel too lazy to get started today. In lieu of revision there is other stuff I could be doing, whether it be necessary or merely for entertainment, but I don't feel motivated to do anything.

Actually, last Sunday was really good as a friend of mine actually got me out and doing stuff, but most Sundays feel to me like a wasted day.

Guest Kid_A

i sometimes hate brands because of their stupid ads.

sometimes i hate ads for stupid brands.

now the sufu puma ads have those two happening simultaneously.

Is it just me, or does anyone else really dislike Sundays? I find it very difficult to get anything of worth done; right now I should be revising for my exams but I just feel too lazy to get started today. In lieu of revision there is other stuff I could be doing, whether it be necessary or merely for entertainment, but I don't feel motivated to do anything.

Actually, last Sunday was really good as a friend of mine actually got me out and doing stuff, but most Sundays feel to me like a wasted day.

agreed, but i wouldn't put sunday into the "shit you hate", because on monday you work/go to school, so I guess that sunday is better.

I hate people with those audiotour things in museums, they just wander around like zombies with their stupid headphones on and get in your way...

I really wanted to like rent some of those for a small exhibition I set up - I was just going to record like 15 minutes of blatant lies about the work and let people loose with them.

I used those things once in Denmark, but after 15 minuts, I figured out i prefered earing danish rather than looking like shit and like a stupid tourist.

I am extremely irratable today because my head is all fucked up from ghetto-dayquil, so these are some of the things I was thinking about on the drive over to my parent's house.

FUCK harleys and hog culture. Your bikes are fucking ugly and annoying. Your handlebars are stupid, your attire even more so. your stupid fucking patches and tassles and shit don't impress me, you aren't in fucking hellz angels, you you take that shit out only on sundays.

FUCK car culture in general. I hate all the shitty things that happen with my car, with all cars, that cost way too much to fix. I hate parking, I hate paying for gas, I hate paying insurance. I fucking hate big ass trucks, bro's, tapout stickers, pt cruisers, your ghetto hyundai with pep-boys rimz and underglow. ALL YOUR SHIT IS WACK!

I hate the fact that I have to have a car in every american city except for NYC, SF, chicago, and philly. Fuck parking tickets and trying to find an apartment in LA that has off-street parking.

Fuck being sick. fuck all the fucked up dreams I have when I attempt to sleep. And fuck herpes. yes I have type 1, 1 in 5 americans does, and it fucking sucks. BECAUSE HAVING THE FLU DOESN'T SUCK ENOUGH, NOW I HAVE FUCKING FEVER-BLISTERS ON MY LIP.

And fuck alergies, it's what started this whole sickness bullshit. Fucking dust and pollen and shit. My nose was stoked to be in LA and NY, the second I come back I might as well be dead. fucking new mexico.

I hate not getting two day weekends... one day isn't even enough time for me to forget about how much I hate my job before I have to be back there again Monday morning.

I feel this. Schedules at work go from Sunday to Saturday, so at the end of my shift on Saturday I go to pick up a schedule for next week, and to my horror I'm scheduled to work 6 hours on Sunday. :( I never work sundays so I had to cancel the plans I made too.

I hate living in a place devoid of good brick and mortar stores, and having to order all my clothes online. What I hate more is ordering something only to have it not fit me.

Also, fuck gas prices, they are supposed to be $4 a gallon this summer. And I already spend $65 to fill up. :mad::mad::mad:

Guest Kid_A

I hate stupid ppl who like flattery too much. i hate ppl who appeal to flattery even more. Sometimes i just wanted to tell them to cut off the craps, but i never did. So i hate myself.