transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

I've sold to people with zero posts on here no problem...

Also the way he described it you were kind of fucking around, if he made it a private auction then what's there to fear?

Having 16 posts and negative reputation doesn't do your case much good btw...

He's in here complainging that you left him hanging with an item he could've sold to others while you kept him waiting, you are in here complaining, because what? You don't trust him, that's your problem I'd say...

^ allright, what would you do if you were me? would you buy from a stranger without thinking a little longer as you have seen the fraudulent happened in this thread?
I've sold to people with zero posts on here no problem...

Also the way he described it you were kind of fucking around, if he made it a private auction then what's there to fear?

Having 16 posts and negative reputation doesn't do your case much good btw...

He's in here complainging that you left him hanging with an item he could've sold to others while you kept him waiting, you are in here complaining, because what? You don't trust him, that's your problem I'd say...

Word is bond!

allright it's my fault, i'm not trying to convince you guys that it wasnt my fault, it's juz that this case has past 2 weeks ago and he's juz complaining yesterday coz he saw me replying in thegrapist's thread, it makes me feel irritated. and how would i know that other people were interested with ur jeans as well as i do? you could juz sell to the person with the fastest payment right?

Oh and you wouldn't complain if you were actually willing to buy but he sold it to someone who happened to be in a different timezone so could pay faster?

Come on!

Also it's considered polite that if you decide to buy your stuff somewhere else that you let someone know that you won't be buying his item...

But really what do I care?

hmmmm....

Oh and you wouldn't complain if you were actually willing to buy but he sold it to someone who happened to be in a different timezone so could pay faster?

Come on!

Also it's considered polite that if you decide to buy your stuff somewhere else that you let someone know that you won't be buying his item...

But really what do I care?

hmmmm....

Props on them replies. Took the words right out of my.. err mouth, or finger tips, whichever :D

allright it's my fault, i'm not trying to convince you guys that it wasnt my fault, it's juz that this case has past 2 weeks ago and he's juz complaining yesterday coz he saw me replying in thegrapist's thread, it makes me feel irritated. and how would i know that other people were interested with ur jeans as well as i do? you could juz sell to the person with the fastest payment right?

I hate people like you.

If you didn't want to trust him, why did you even bother messaging him? He even offered to put it on eBay for you and incur eBay/Paypal fees.

Bitch move(s) on your part.

Khoiphan92 - Bought a wallet from him and when the wallet came to my home, the bottle of oil spilled all over the wallet and told me it was MY fault for not putting insurance when he did not offer any insurance in the first place. (i have all messages and emails). Even if I were to get it insured, it would not have been covered since it was HIS mistake for putting oil in such flimsy bottle in the first place. After contacting, he told me to ship em back for a new wallet, when I did, he denies at the fact that he agreed.

proof.jpg

If he did not agree to this term, why in the world would I ship it back?

and it's obvious he received it and twisting my words around saying I asked for a new wallet AND a refund. I asked for a new wallet OR a refund, not both. Clearly it's written in my messages, emails, and hand written letter which I shipped the wallet with.

b8bf2598.jpg

He's been banned in many other forums from scamming other buyers.

http://forums.nikeskateboarding.org/index.php?showtopic=43434&st=0&p=444042entry444042

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=49792

I know I don't have many posts here, but I have had many transactions here from other buyers/sellers and never had one problem until now.

Sadly I bought a Khoiphan wallet also. When I opened up the box the oil bottle was cracked and spilled all over the wallet itself. Now I would normally say, "This is just bad luck." To happen twice though? I'm starting to wonder now. It just seems a bit unlikely. It's common knowledge if you place a bottle of any liquid inside a package you secure it. Not have it loosely in there.

Please note this bottle isn't flimsy at all. This is a thick plastic bottle and wouldn't crack in a cardboard box. I am led to believe he did this beforehand for some reason.

Check out the box, notice anything funny? Like the fact the oil is only spilt on the bottom? If it broke on shipping wouldn't it be splattered on all sides? When I got the box the oil on the bottom of the cardboard was about dry. The corners still had a little left.

Pictures right after opening the box:

wallet3.png

wallet2.png

wallet1.png

The minute upon opening I hopped onto AIM and contacted Khoiphan. I wasn't furious or rude, just a little upset over his packing choice. I showed him the pictures and he said it would "dry up". Personally I don't believe that, but I let it sit for a day and the stains were very obvious, nothing resolved itself, not even a little. Like anyone I wanted a refund, and I didn't even want a full refund. I asked for a partial because it wasn't really ALL his fault.

I opened a Paypal dispute to refund/exchange my wallet. This was his response in the Paypal dispute:

"I offered the buyer insurance. He did not take take it. ALSO the oil will dry over time and will not leave a noticeable mark. He also told me to include a bottle of oil so this is not my fault at all."

That's bullshit. I asked to include a free bottle of oil because his thread clearly stated it came with it. I didn't ask though to have him toss it in there carelessly. I was also never offered anything besides not even tracking, but he did include tracking. Any seller of eBay knows this: The seller is always responsible for the insurance/tracking. Not the buyer, never. Regardless Paypal said I was not covered because the item was NOT listed on eBay. So my paypal dispute was closed and I was not refunded. I was forced to keep it.

This wallet is nice (I sold it), it was good craftsmanship I won't deny that. His attitude, lies, and poor packaging is a real stab in the back for a SuFu seller. I would NOT deal with this ever user again.

Personally at the moment I'm working with my bank to have the charge reversed completely. Then Khoiphan be owing Paypal the money, not me. He had his chance to partially refund me half and he choose to shift the blame instead of admitting fault.

I hope this doesn't come off as a threat, but more of a lesson to Khoiphan, I wouldn't go around lying about insurance and your items especially when on Paypal it shows your home address. There are a lot of people who don't take losing $100+ kindly.

^^^wow. i would be furious. whether it was intentional or the result of carelessness doesn't matter. neither of you guys got what you paid for. make it right khoiphan. you are responsible for your negligent packaging...

its nothing personal, just an outsider's opinion. these things happen...

another lesson here is don't ask for the bottle of oil with your wallet...

they ask you at the post office before you ship if there are any liquid fragile or perishable items in the box.

i think they mark it and ship it differently than normal packages. anyway he still should have secured the bottle, maybe some bubble wrap and putting it in a zipper bag at least.

You're right and on the box there would be a marking that says "Liquid material" which there isn't. I'm not into conspiracy theories but as I stated before the plastic bottle I received isn't flimsy. I can't even crack/bend this thing when it's between my thumb and index. I just can't imagine the bottle somehow cracked and popped open, it just doesn't seem possible almost.

It takes no effort to secure something. All he had to do was tape the lid, throw in some newspaper, bubblewrap, etc. All he put in was a piece of a styrofoam cup. What the fuck is that about?

The bottom line is this: Khoiphan is a known scammer. I've read past threads and apparently he was already banned from Superfuture when he sold a fake/damaged pair of APCs. He won't resolve the issue, I've tried, as well as icegrillz. I'm asking we ban this user from the forums until we're given our refund.

So, Khoiphan if you read this it's really your last chance. Monday I am going to make my bank and reversing the Paypal charge. In cases like that you're going to end up owing Paypal the total amount, not me. Despite if you shipped me the item. Either correct your wrongdoings like a man or I'll have you correct them.

if you type in khoiphan92 on google, you will find many forums he signed up for, which he got banned from all of them.

ISS - khoiphan92

NSB - nikesber (he claims it's not, but his AOL sn matches and they are both from milpitas)

and various other forums due to fraud.

Instead of an apology, he's accusing me of a liar when I have been patient with him and nice enough to put up with his childish behavior in hoping to get my money back.

And I did not ask for a bottle of oil. He said he was feeling generous and he was throwing in bottle of oil for free. I figured he meant a bottle with a cap/sealed, not some flimsy 35mm flim bottle inside a big box with a wallet.

if you type in khoiphan92 on google, you will find many forums he signed up for, which he got banned from all of them.

ISS - khoiphan92

NSB - nikesber (he claims it's not, but his AOL sn matches and they are both from milpitas)

and various other forums due to fraud.

Instead of an apology, he's accusing me of a liar when I have been patient with him and nice enough to put up with his childish behavior in hoping to get my money back.

And I did not ask for a bottle of oil. He said he was feeling generous and he was throwing in bottle of oil for free. I figured he meant a bottle with a cap/sealed, not some flimsy 35mm flim bottle inside a big box with a wallet.

oh man...not looking good for khoiphan. this definitely seems a little fishy...

Update:

Hey, I was one the originally "scammed" people. Though just now he did refund my order for the wallet. I'm sorry it had to come to this point before he was reasonable, but he did the right thing.

I just ask please to edit your posts and remove his address. No one needs to go to his house over this, maybe it was a misunderstanding, maybe not. It's all dealt with, I have my money, I'm happy.

If Icegrillz gets his wallet/refund then it should all be peachy. Regardless, thanks Sufu for all the help and support!

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Bert and I'm from Belgium

In may 2007 I bought from user: kayp860 a supreme plain box cap for 70$ inclusive shipping. Untill now I didn't receive the hat. I send him over more than 8 messages but he never responded. His last activity was at 04-04-2008. 2 weeks ago was the last time I mailed him to ask where my hat stayed.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=35595

This is the hat I bought from him I kept some of his messages to me. If you want I can send them to you. What do I have to do now? Many thanx and I still hope to get my supreme hat though or at least my money back from him.

thanx

Bert

user: ashimself

I posted paypal payment for a pair of apc jeans from him Jan. 17th He warned it would take as long as a month to arrive from Canada. I emailed him a few times for status and it was then that he told me he didnt get tracking on the package. After 2 months i ask whats going on he says according to the postal service in Canada you must wait 75 days to attempt to track a package. I then ask once the 75 days are up whats happened and he simply says they are lost and has no proof from the Canada postal service. He states I "lowballed" him with my offer therefore he got no tracking for the package. He used an unconfirmed email for the paypal transaction so I was unable to pursue it through paypal. He says that I should accept a half price offer from him to resolve this. He is a fraud and beware.

just a reminder.. posting here will act as a notice to other users, but it will not result in any action towards the user in question.

if you feel like you've been scammed and theres a good chance it will happen to someone else, do everyone a favour and contact a moderator about the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

user: chasedizzy

Very slow to ship and also slow to respond to e-mails. Took 17 days and repeated pleadings for him to ship an item, and when he did the item was poorly packaged (shoes tossed in a box, didn't even bother to wrap in newspaper).

Here is another PM I got from another unsatisfied customer commiserating on how annoying it was to deal with this guy:

I've done business with him before via Ebay, and never again. Insist he send it out to you priority mail 2-3days. I had to wait 2wks for my (omitted) to arrive, and they were packaged very poorly. Turns out he sent them through regular post, after I had instructed him to send it priority+tracked and paid an extra +$25 for shipping.

Caveat emptor, friend.

caveat emptor indeed.

ELSCOOBIEDO = ebay scammer mk.so

I originally posted this in his thread but he just ended up creating a brand new thread with the same items so here it is:

Just thought I'd point out that I won those Nam Jun's he's selling in this thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=51445

in an ebay auction back in 2007 when he was on ebay as mk.so. The guy tried to scam me by claiming his friend had shipped the boots while he was out of the country on business and I ended up having to pursue the claim through paypal.

maybe the situation's changed and the guy's legit now, but he definitely tried to pull some shady shit in the past so buyers beware.

user: bloodthornniners

Bought a Steven Alan shirt from this person last Monday and user has still not responded to any of my emails/pm's upon receiving my payment. I have sent numerous pm's regarding the item, and he has never responded a single time. He is selling in the following thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=51596&highlight=steven+alan