u.o.- u.o

denimdestroyedmylife

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im ebarrassed to find out that superfuture is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of westsidenese posts yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the junglejane nightie. If you visit seattle in the next month check out supershopper. the minya (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. superfuture is kinda selling out and its lame..

Im ebarrassed to find out that +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of DAKINE yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the red +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. BDG. If you visit seattle in the next month check out riveted. FAM0US. (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. is kinda selling out and its lame..

Im ebarrassed to find out that urban outfitters is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of BDG yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the red BDG BDG. If you visit seattle in the next month check out riveted. Hayne (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. u.o. is kinda selling out and its lame..

Im ebarrassed to find out that +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. is going to be in +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans.. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. I will +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans..

Just picked up another pair of +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. i also got the red +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. BDG. If you visit seattle in the next month check out riveted. FAM0US. (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. is kinda +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. and +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. l+++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans.

+++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans.

Im ebarrassed to find out that pinkberry is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of 8oz. greentea with strawberryies and blueberries yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the pinkberry smoothie. If you visit seattle in the next month check out pinkberry. Ddohnggo (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. pinkberry is kinda selling out and its lame..

Im ebarrassed to find out that cheeps dick is going to be in your mouth. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of balls yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the red spanked ass. If you visit seattle in the next month check out goods. artificialsky (owner) is basically giving it away.

anyway, moral of the story. cheeps dick is kinda selling out and its lame..

Im ebarrassed to find out that +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of DAKINE yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the red +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. BDG. If you visit seattle in the next month check out riveted. FAM0US. (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. is kinda selling out and its lame..

what am i gonna do now? this new flash just propelled me into a world of hurt.