u.o.- u.o

denimdestroyedmylife

Better get up on dis shit dun. Nukkas gettin got fer dem Slug cluthes.

SLUG LCUTHING ONOE WMO G OI WANT OT2 ISDODI UCKD THEYEIR DIXXX OME OGHEIT SOGTO SOOOOOIO OGOOOOODODOODODOO AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHRHE THEY EHARE :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im ebarrassed to find out that tg76 is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of jd tees yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the bacon bickle. If you visit seattle in the next month check out The Dog House. keagan (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. tg76 is kinda selling out and its lame..

West, got my package already????
not yet.

i think it's the gov't fault, but it could be bcuz they gott sort my mail after it arrives @ the mailbox...campus mail is ridic complciated...btw was it package or envelope cuz they sort diff depending on size.

hey Tang what's that "The Dog House" place you're talking about? I haven't heard of it..

The Dog House was a dive 24 hour restaurant and bar, and a regular hangout for me and my friends (and the whole music scene, and lots of other scenes) after shows. It was at 7th and Bell; it closed in 1994. Pretty good article about it here.