u.o.- u.o

denimdestroyedmylife

Im ebarrassed to find out that eric glennie is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of bevel jeans yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the red crosswick crossover collar. If you visit seattle in the next month check out goods. artificial sky (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. eric glennie is kinda selling out and its lame..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if Loveless carries EG. I think they will be stocking EG in the spring...

The buyer at Celux said that they might be getting some of his stuff in.

Info regarding the latest collabo just leaked:

photo from a recent meeting in tokyo

-EG

-Tsuyoshi Noguchi (Stylist)

-Jun Takahashi (UC)

-Nobuhiko Kitamura (Hysteric Glamour)

-Daisuke Obana (N. Hoollywood)

egxt9.jpg

I don't know if Loveless carries EG. I think they will be stocking EG in the spring...

The buyer at Celux said that they might be getting some of his stuff in.

Info regarding the latest collabo just leaked:

photo from a recent meeting in tokyo

-EG

-Tsuyoshi Noguchi (Stylist)

-Jun Takahashi (UC)

-Nobuhiko Kitamura (Hysteric Glamour)

-Daisuke Obana (N. Hoollywood)

egxt9.jpg

dude, you should start your own blog. you got the inside scoop. faster then hypebeast!

i heard thru the grapvine that eg was gonna do some custom minimal peices for the cdg guerilla shop in samoa...

I hear Eric is going to be showing in Paris next season, he's supposedly moving his showroom to an armoured bus that will circle the city protected by armed mercenaries. The EG is no joke, he gotta protect what's his.

i heard that he moves mad units. more then nigo/bape. fucking hella rich. so rich from his cut n sewn sales that he got a testicle sac/secretion operation (first of it's kind) that allows him to cum fondue. he had to have sold at least 40 dress button ups to afford that kinda prototype operation. nigga b ballin. fondue-ballin!!! mad chedda. literally!

i heard that he moves mad units. more then nigo/bape. fucking hella rich. so rich from his cut n sewn sales that he got a testicle sac/secretion operation (first of it's kind) that allows him to cum fondue. he had to have sold at least 40 dress button ups to afford that kinda prototype operation. nigga b ballin. fondue-ballin!!! mad chedda. literally!

he's yet a modest guy. lives in minessota.

he's yet a modest guy. lives in minessota.

that's really refreshing to hear. it makes me have hope for an industry full of corruption and politics. it's so cool that such a talented and uber-hip designer would be so down-to-earth.

I spoke to this man today. He's a pretty decent guy. He said you guys aint giving him "enough props".

girl, are you sniffing glue again? wtf do you think this thread is about? what's with you personally knowing alot of sufu characters? first fucking keagon and now e.g.? wow you really roll with the creme dela creme.

Im ebarrassed to find out that slug cluthing is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of pixel's yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the red music note bandana. If you visit seattle in the next month check out riveted. ccboy (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. slug cluthing is kinda selling out and its lame..

don't get hit