wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any stores in montreal that carry w + h? I think it would be pretty stupid to order the shawl blazer from blackbird seeing as though the brand is from Vancouver, though that's what I might have to do.

Holt Renfrew carries the brand. I'm not sure whether they carry it in the Montreal location though. However, I think that Nomad and TNT in TO both have it. You could order from them as well as from Blackbird.

^it looks great, it looks like a size small would constrict your arms, how long is it?

Can somebody tell me if nomad does a sufu discount and also how do I order from them?

It's fairly long, that's my main issue. I just have to master the tuck, I guess, hah.

On the topic of Nomad, try giving them a call or sending an email I suppose.

www.nomadshop.net [email protected] 416.682.1107

lintmunro The henley looks awesome. Based on your pics I may just have to order one. BTW, how long is it when it's out?

Hold on, I'll take a quick picture.

It's unbelievably soft and really warm, too.

edit: Here it is at it's longest. Obviously when worn more naturally it'd bunch up a little.

11imnoh.jpg

wttwddtddszzz045copy.jpg11imnoh.jpg

Looks sweet. Now if I can only find a medium.

Fit with it untucked looks fine. Depends on how you like your henleys to fit. With it tucked in, I think it looks better, and having the body a little loose is a good contrast with the slimness in the arms and jeans.

Does anyone know how the flannel tuxedo shirt fits? If slim fit is a 1 and boxy fit is a 10, where would you rank it? I just bought it online but I was really debating on what size to get..

If it fits at all like the western flannel I'd say it's around a 5.

bloor? yorkdale? sherway? i'm guessing this would only be a bloor thing.

I'd think it was a bloor thing, yeah. Usually the Holts website says which stores carry which brands, but they didnt have wings & horns listed at all last time i checked.