soepom's fatter, and can't wear her skinnies. help her buy new ones!

soepom

so.

i've put on weight. all that eating finally caught up with me.

thus was wondering if any of you boys have girlfriends/friends/sisters/mothers/skinny boyfriends who'd be interested in buying my sz 24 april 77s. I have it in gris (grey)

the number of times they've appeared on wawyts, is pretty much the number of times they've been worn... which isn't all that much...

looking to get around USD$80 for the aprils

SOLD

i tried to walk more, and i tried watching what i was eating... but i realised i'm never going to get back to my previous size again - bought those jeans when i was in a particularly bad shape healthwise so i'm quite glad to be where i am now.

i really want to sell these and size up so my friends can stop listening to me whine about how i'm too fat for my skinnies. it's annoying to hear shit like that. ;)

so anyways, spread the word please? thanks guys.

alright just added photos of the aprils as well though i'm sure most of you already know what they'd look like.

measurements for waists up on 1st post as well.

as for shipping, i can't be certain as i don't send out parcels that often but i've asked around and the recommended estimate is USD$24 worldwide.

heh thanks Felix, yah I don't mind the extra weight, so long as it's evenly distributed. unfortunately i'm prone to thunder thighs. heh.

other than the jeans. are you planning to package your used delicates for sell in the future? :cool:

do you want them washed, or unwashed? shall i wear em without my underwear on before i send them? shall i charge you more for the value-added service? conversely, i could arrange for one of my supergay friends to wear them.

ahhh, I've been pining after aprils for a while, and I'm a size 24. but 90USD is a little pricey for me, so I think I'll wait until my trip to paris.

good luck though!

that's like what 45 quid? wtf???

soepom how tall are you? i'm wondering if these might fit my mother. he's about 5 4 or 5 3 i dunno how much she weighs but she's a pretty small person.