Wrangler Repro Appreciate Thread

gimmegimme

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Do you know which Wrangler model they’re based on or are they just a generic Wrangler repro style?

Looks like late 40s with the offset belt loop and button fly. I can’t find anything on this particular Denime model… and don’t recall ever seeing these before.

Edited by cheapmuthafukr

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, cheapmuthafukr said:

I didn’t know these existed, and I’m in love.

IMG_3983.jpeg

IMG_3985.jpeg

IMG_3984.jpeg

IMG_3986.jpeg

IMG_3987.jpeg

Ha! I actually stumbled across this exact eBay listing and was going to share it before getting sidetracked and forgetting. Glad that somebody got them! They were not my size.

Edited by yung_flynn

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, yung_flynn said:

Ha! I actually think that I stumbled across this eBay listing and was going to share before getting sidetracked and forgetting. Glad that somebody got them. 

I’m glad you didn’t. The same seller has a bunch of stuff… trying to decide if I need any of it.

Edited by cheapmuthafukr

Yeah I remember this seller now. They have all sorts of unique Orrizonti and Shins era pants (corduroys, bootcut denim, black denim, etc.) among other things (older Warehouse and Full Count items). I almost bought an Orrizonti era pair of tan bootcut Bedford cords at one point that are gone now. Nothing is in my size so you're safe from me.