SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Thought I'd leave an extensive review/feedback for Hide-san. I've used Hide-san a total of 4 times so far. But beyond those four orders, I've inquired about item availability and asked for quotes of price breakdowns for numerous items. Each and every time, Hide has delivered all my inquiries quickly.

Besides his ability to communicate efficiently, Hide-san also uses his abilities to search the item out for you if he cannot find it through the initial link/lead that you give him. So whether it's hard to find denim or that m.a+ accordion bag you can't find - he'll help in some way to search out that certain holy grail you seek.

I sometimes email numerous proxies to find out quotes. Hide-san gets back to me very quick and I continually find him to be the most affordable proxy out there. He's also consolidated my orders to make them cheaper for shipping. Sometimes after placing one order for an item, a week later I'd ask him if he could order a different item, and he professionally obliged and kept costs low by shipping all the items together. I get every item marked at low value, as a gift, and within 3-4 days of shipment.

He has an awesome personality, friendly asks me how I am doing in emails, and above all - professional.

I can't thank Hide-san enough for providing this service to us Superfuturians. I highly recommend SharpServiceJapan and will continuously use it as my favorite proxy service in Japan.

and the chocolate is an awesome touch! :) Keep up the great work.