SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Yeah, I don't understand. This dude never returns my emails. For the third time recently I contacted him and haven't heard anything back yet. It's been more then two days. The last two times he didn't respond until my third email.

Must just be me. My experience with Juno was always very smooth and easy. I'm thinking it might be worth the extra 5% or whatever it is.

My sugarcane flannel is on its way from Japan. Communication with Hide was almost freaky. From the moment I sent my quote request to sending him the paypal payment took no more that an hour or so. And this was just three days ago; i'm very impressed.

One strange issue that I did have was that at my work, which has the same cox high-speed that I have at home, I could not email him directly. I tried from my university, cox and aol accounts to no avail, but when I got home it went right through.

The service was just as good as coldrice back in the day. Thanks Hide!!!!!

Hands down still the best service. Have another big package on the way.

Probably another one going in soon.

His english isn't perfect but he isn't from around here obviously.

You kind of get use to the way he talks after a while haha.

As always if he doesn't reply to e-mails quickly, he's just busy sorting out all the current orders and trying to fulfill more. He will eventually get to you.

If not, MSN is instant.

Thank you always everyones contactings and commentings

This is messages for everyone that todays there will be 7-13 hour delays in replys for today only. All mailing will be answered afters this times.

I am sorrys to this inconveniances today.

Thank you always

Hide + Hayashi

SharpServiceJapan

5 days from his place to mine. Plus the chocolate he gave me was pretty good. Everything was neatly packaged and came in perfect condition.

I've had no problem reaching him through email. He will most likely not respond if you use the form on his website, but I think you already knew that.