SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

I dunno anymore. I sent in an email to order some 3001's, but I realized my paypal wasn't working yet. I sent an email back apologizing saying I would order again soon and they were SO nice. Great people, but I haven't got a reply yet to 2 emails requesting the order afterwards even though I've told them everything's working fine now, etc etc.

Whatever, they're nice people, but apparently never cancel an order, or they will get cha.

other than the 10% commission fee....is there any hidden fees like paypal fees whatsoever....?

hide-san breaks it down for you when he gives you the quote

Price – 20,000 yen

10% fee – 2,000 yen

Domestic Bank Charge – 350 yen

Domestic Shipping - free

International EMS Shipping – 2,400 yen

3% paypal fee – 742 yen

Total = 25,492 yen

even with his domestic bank charge his total price was cheaper than the other four or five people that i was quoted a price from.

if you want get a quote from a few people and you can either go with the cheapest or go with the first to respond, as they are more likely to be available if you have any questions.

Hide is the best. I just received my second shipment from him. Very trustworthy guy. Unlike most other proxys who require you to pay the full bid price up front, Hide only asks for a small percentage of your max bid. This is especially helpful for when you lose a Yahoo auction because paypal is a bitch when it comes to exchange rates. say you pay 100 US dollars which will amount to like 10900 yen or something like that. if you lose the auction and you get refunded the 10900 yen, paypal will fuck you over on the exchange rate and you will probably get back something like 95 US dollars. Besides that, Hide is very respectful and fast. Definitely my proxy of choice.

I've really gotta echo a lot of the great feedback.

I've found the service to be prompt, courteous, clear and concise in communication / pricing, and extremely helpful - especially when I ask question after question after question (and it looks like I'm not the only one)!

I've dropped more money than I'd be willing to admit to with SharpServiceJapan and I'm already looking at doing it again so kudos to Hide-san for a great service!

hey chan i dont think tehres any problem .. im talking to him right now on msn... hes a great guy i mean he must just be busy...

yea no doubt hes a good guy he got my last order through fast and easy. ill try emailing him again.