SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Just recieved my Lad Musician short trench off of Hide.

I don't know about you guys, but communication was great for me. All my e-mails were replied within an hour or so. Tracking was provided for shipping, and Hide sent me some chocolate as well. I'll be ordering from this service again. Don't hesitate people.

Thanks Hide,

Xavier

Hello All -

HAPPY NEW YEARS FOR ALL SUPERFUTURES!!

Please note can you submit emails / requests to [email protected] for the time beings as we are having technical glitch with usual account.

All service is as normals otherwises.

Thank you always

Hide + Hayashi

SharpServiceJapan

MSN - [email protected]

Skype - sharpservicejapan

AIM - [email protected]

Please note - we know have mobile MSN access so we can always be contacted now via cellphone MSN Messenger.

is there any of you that has dealed with hide encountered problems with customs yet?

im waiting for a $600+ package that will be delivered this week...

for now all i can say is just perfect communication and handling

so far, no customs yet!

can someone tell me the best way to contact the guy? i made an order two weeks ago, and i havent heard from him since. i've emailed him twice but no reply, i've added him on msn and aim but he seems to never go online.

ok!, [email protected] might have some problems or system might be down sometimes, try also email him at [email protected]

Hide-san makes me broke. Awesome as usual.

so do I....

To put it nice and simple Hide-san is simply the best. The communication is perfect, extremely fast and responsive to emails its also nice to be updated about your order if you send them an email(you know those anxious people like myself)

Shipping is also as speedy as one can ask for

The fee's while they maybe the cheapest around does not for one second compromise anything, and thats a good thing.

The smoothes transaction I have ever had. SharpServiceJapan is the only place to go when you need a Japan proxy.

Lee-san