SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

^ Sizing advice...like a stylist?:eek: Perhaps he should charge for this extra personal service ;)

Ordered from Hide Sans, he is a One-Man Proxy show. Personally ensured that my pacakge got on the front of the airplane for that extra special 1st class VIP service, for which I am eternally thankful for.

Although the item had 1-2 snags, despite the user putting it as new with tags, this is not Sans fault, and possibly not even the seller, maybe just 'one of those things'.

I will hopefully be using Hidesans service for an item this week

5 points

Exactly. A lot of proxys don't bother even replying or are unclear, maybe they don't care or need the business. There's a reason why hidesans is called 'sharp'. I get replies back sometimes within 30seconds with a carefully calculated cost and procedure system, he must be surgically attached to his laptop! :D . Great man, great service

I received my shirt this morning. I asked him lots of questions all the time but he always answer me politely and try his best to satisfy me. Thanks Hide San, I can't find any other proxy better than his, professional, fast and reliable. I still remember when the time he tried to get me the Fuji Rod...LOL