Anyone in contact with axtsang?

Aku

I'm wondering if anyone is in contact with axtsang/Adrian in real life? I purchased a hp bag off him before in a face to face meet and after that we were supposed to make a combined AA order off Chim so I gave him $300 CAD when he came over to my house. He's been offline for a while and I guess I need to talk to him about the status of my money he has so if anyone can contact him, please tell him to e-mail or call me, he has my number, thanks.

I'm pretty sure he didn't rip me off, he seemed like a really cool guy. I bought stuff off him when I met him and you know, he's definitely not the type I know. He told me he recently switched universities so it might just take him a bit to get back online but I'm just kinda tweezed cause I'm not that rich and I was planning on getting half my wardrobe off the money I gave him. Before on msn he told me countless times that he'll give it it to me but I guess he's just been busy but he hasn't been on for 2 weeks so I was just curious. If you can drop him a msg on facebook, I'd really appreciate that, thank you guys.

He did give me his cell number but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I guess I'll just wait it out to see what happens, a week or two and then I'll post an update, thanks guys.

Rally up some gangbangers and ruffle up his ass. Show him the hood ain't playing.

cant trust anyone from canada.dem shady ass nukkas.

You best take dat attitude back to safeway, mufuh.

we free wit deh cree, nawmsayin, foo wit da sioux

you haters git mad cuz we got us sum bathin beaverz

redgreen_red.jpg

Jockin on yo bitch ass

fuckkkk...

i am also waiting for a pair of prada frames from him.

paid for them in august, waited two weeks and he said that they had been returned because of a smuged label due to rain. he resent three weeks ago but still no frames. now this was canadian ground, but i live in michigan, it shouldnt be this long, and he hasnt replied to my most recent pm. previously he reponded very quickly but i havent heard from him for three weeks...

chil out now boys, this thread is turning from funny to humiliation thread. Im sure hes just busy with them girls that he posted on fobby thread. Once hes done what hes supposed to do, he'll come back and start posting.

Uh huh...

New Year's Resolution(s)/Options for macuser3of5:

1) Start posting in many denim threads and take lots of waywt pics

1a) Disperse pr0n pics for the japanophiles

2) Be cool with all the hip sufu dudes/bros (critically important)

2a) Fly/travel to places with them even though you can't pay $60 to someone you owe

2b) Keep taking waywt pics on other forums and make limp excuses about the money

3) Sell lots of sweet gear to the forum n00bs, let the hip sufu dudes defend my eHonor.

4) Stop posting, profit

Uh huh...

New Year's Resolution(s)/Options for macuser3of5:

1) Start posting in many denim threads and take lots of waywt pics

1a) Disperse pr0n pics for the japanophiles

2) Be cool with all the hip sufu dudes/bros (critically important)

2a) Fly/travel to places with them even though you can't pay $60 to someone you owe

2b) Keep taking waywt pics on other forums and make limp excuses about the money

3) Sell lots of sweet gear to the forum n00bs, let the hip sufu dudes defend my eHonor.

4) Stop posting, profit

dis b a plan.

lemme in on it.

fuckkkk...

i am also waiting for a pair of prada frames from him.

paid for them in august, waited two weeks and he said that they had been returned because of a smuged label due to rain. he resent three weeks ago but still no frames. now this was canadian ground, but i live in michigan, it shouldnt be this long, and he hasnt replied to my most recent pm. previously he reponded very quickly but i havent heard from him for three weeks...

ordered the same thing. and got the same exact excuse....