things people should see/try/eat before they die.

red

my plan for when im 80 *hopefully i will be strong enough* , is to go to tokyo, and go to tokyo tower. Then I will hang a big sign with my name on it, and then wait for all the media to film me. Then of course, i will jump off. this way, i die in the place i most enjoy, and be on headline news for a day!

Sweet.. and i plan to eat at the most expensive japanese resturant and run away not paying before i die.

my plan for when im 80 *hopefully i will be strong enough* , is to go to tokyo, and go to tokyo tower. Then I will hang a big sign with my name on it, and then wait for all the media to film me. Then of course, i will jump off. this way, i die in the place i most enjoy, and be on headline news for a day!

Sweet.. and i plan to eat at the most expensive japanese resturant and run away not paying before i die.

really?

when i'm 70 when i'm totally loaded i want to go to an island close to the date line so i can be the last person to see the year and as the sun goes down i'll shoot myself in the head.

oh plus before you die you gotta at least have an orgy with at least 10 really hot chicks.