The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

img4233.jpg

img4234.jpg

img4238.jpg

img4239x.jpg

indoor + outdoor pics...a little past 10 months I think. Gonna wash soon, they're getting nasty cause of the 95+ degrees everyday :confused: sorry about the one upside down pic :o xpost from sam thread

6 Months of wear. A couple soaks. 1 warm wash.

IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

Not much in the way of honeycolmbs

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

An accidental acid treatment... I run a scooter shop and leaned against the area of the work bench in the shop where we fill and charge batteries.

IMG_0544.JPG

My Corter belt. I started wearing this the same day as the jeans.

Yeah, cuff that shit or hem them.

Also, what's the deal with Rustler jeans? I know they're Wal Mart denim, but I've been seeing some incredibly beautiful pairs on borderline homeless old dudes. I sorta want a pair...

did you spray starch on them hourly or what? How is it that your honeycombs go all the way down to like the middle of your calves? No matter how well I start off with my stacking around the knees and ankles, eventually the weight of the denim makes everything fall and I'll have like at most 6-7 lines of honeycombs....never these large areas of honeycombs like you guys do

Here's some fucking nasty pictures I just took of these jeans that are falling apart. We have shitty lighting in this new apartment, so I just took it with the flash with the shitty lighting and I can't say it turned out all that well, but whatever... Oni Blues and some Eternals that haven't been seeing much wear lately cuz of the heat and my newfound love for shorts during the summer. I still love my denims but I ain't rappin about it like I used to. Just wearing them when it's comfortable to do so.

P1090603.jpg

P1090604.jpg

P1090606.jpg

P1090607.jpg