The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

a very valid question indeed

instead of dry cleaning them... or washing them... or soaking them... try just wearing them for the next six months.

they smelled so bad after 2 months and after that i just followed the directions that came with the jeans. lesson learned ahaha

also, is dry cleaning ok? or do i really need to abstain from cleaning them for such a long time

they smelled so bad after 2 months and after that i just followed the directions that came with the jeans. lesson learned ahaha

also, is dry cleaning ok? or do i really need to abstain from cleaning them for such a long time

Dry cleaning isn't actually dry, there's a bunch of harsh chemicals involved. Soak when they get the funk, and hang them to air out every night.

Haven't posted here in a long time...

Skull 5010xx 7x6, 3+ years and still really dark! They look way bluer/lighter in the photos. Washed cold maybe twice, rinsed or soaked maybe 3 more, lot's of repairs I did myself by hand.

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01771.jpg

DSC01775.jpg

Nudie SSK almost 4 years I think, washed maybe 3-4 times hot & cold, rinsed maybe twice, soaked a couple of times as well. Tonnes of repairs I did myself (had to put in a new zipper twice).

DSC01783-1.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

DSC01787.jpgDSC01788.jpg