The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

kenny, how much did the wash/machine dry shrink them compared to the first soak? i'm curious because i think i might have gotten a size smaller than i should've.

they shrunk up more in the thighs/legs

the inseam and waist didnt shrink up too much more but like kenthenoob said, they stretched out with wear.

they shrunk up more in the thighs/legs

the inseam and waist didnt shrink up too much more but like kenthenoob said, they stretched out with wear.

thanks, ken and kenny. i was concerned just because mine were tight-to-the-max from the get-go, thus their initial soak consisted of me wearing them into the tub so as not to shrink them to the point of not even getting them on. i guess i'm just hoping that doesn't happen if i put them in the washer/dryer since i'm a bit too big to fit in my washer or dryer ( 6'1" ).

Samurai S0500XX at 5 months, APC NS at like, 20 days, APC Rescue at 13 months. Note: i did not edit this picture. I used camera in night mode for long exposure which made it brighter and less flourescent than myroom looks. True color though.S5031806.jpg

Cross post! I just passed eleven months, and since I think I'll be hunting for another pair of jeans soon, I opened a public gallery of my eleven month pics.

Some teasers:

I did some landscaping with some red mulch and it gave me cool thighs.

MemorialDayBreak001.jpg

MemorialDayBreak008.jpg

And after a handwash, the dye didn't come out, so my lap fade has this red hue to it.

Skull5010xxElevenMonths001.jpg

Skull5010xxElevenMonths006.jpg

The gallery is opened to the public, so feel free to look for close up shots and what not. Enjoy!