The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Here are my SEXSC02 after 2mo of hard wear. I'm planning to wear them on and off with my new Ori's starting tomorrow.

Intial cold-soak, 2 machine washes (New Years Eve and ECC Yo-Yo Contest [mud, vomit, XXXX])

These guys stretched very nicely. The slim cut molds to your body rather than restricting it. It could be the thin denim used. Even before washing them the denim was very thin.

Love these guys.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

skull 5010xx 6x6 at around 4.5 months with one initial hot soak and a light hand washing not too long ago. unfortunately these ended up being a bit too slim for my tastes. i love the way they're turning out so far though so i'm just going to keep it up while my thighs just keep getting bigger and bigger from the daily commute. the back picture came out very sunlight-accurate in my opinion, if not just a bit overemphasized.

fit_709179.jpg

backfit_888429.jpg

those are pretty nice, just out of curiosity are those retired now? are you moving on to another jean, getting new flatheads or just going out on top?

Another jean soon... haha I am pretty sick of denim right now but that will change once I touch raw denim again...

^

How does the denim feel at this point after so many wears and washes?

My 3001s have 7.5 months wear, but only one soak and still feel tough.

Are you thinking of moving on because you are tired of your 3001s or because you feel they don't have a ton more wear left in them?

I'm thinking my 3001s should last at least 5 years if not more...

As Kiya noted sometime after the SFxSE party... jeans at this point in their life are so washed and worn that they just feel look like prewashed jeans. I definitely did not adhere to any significant period of time without a wash. I went about 4-5 months before I began machine washing... eventually machine drying as well.

I am moving on because for the past 10+ months they've been worn every single day and it's taken quite a toll. I will continue to wear these jeans along with other pairs... they will last me for many years to come.

weezkers and hunnykombz of my Helmut Langs. lame shitty pics I know, will take detailed ones later. The photobooth distorted the color a bit but you get the idea. These have been tapered an assload and hug my body like no other denim Ive worn, quite the tight fuckers. They are also incredibly resilient to any form of stretching at all which sucks in my case, most likely because theyve been soaked I believe two times by soundbomber and zehero on seperate occasions. word.

they fit tight as fuck which accounts for the wear in the short amount of time Ive had them, but something about this denim is just really unique. Relatively soft, but gets affected fairly easy by everyday wear,

87nnrye.jpg

6tao9ol.jpg

fit pic

clalrkksksra7.jpg

Yo Fleshman, for a little guy, you've got quite the dumpa. No homo.

I have no idea what that means. It sounds like a compliment with the "No homo" part.

Little as in small, or little as in young?

I have never heard "dumpa" ever used. Sounds Jewish. I gotta look that shit up.

-JF