The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^ the fade can still come eventhough he washed already..

just look at cheeps sams, gordons sams and ryu has a pair which have gone through frequent washing and eventhough getting nice fades...

1) the smallest drop of all fre and clear

2) oh god ... went tubing just wearing them in 2 feet of powder snow... lots of random shit

3) mostly air dry but did low heat 2 times to soften the denim up

4) med/hot wash

5) the PLEATHERR made me angry and the tab because it had folded over weirdly so it was retarded and my friend kept on telling me that they were levi's = )

Do the 5000vxs have a pleather patch or a leather patch. I have a pair of 505s and the patch appears leather as opposed to the pleather patch on the Nudies I have?

the deed has been done

14 mo's first wash

to my eyes they just look a bit cleaner

gonna get them fixed up after i return from a month of travels

nice dude, they look good. Still loving the back pockets and patch. Deffinately all around lighter/cleaner... I bet it feels nice to put a clean pair of jeans on.

I may have already asked you, but whats the next project?

tomtom -you should wear your jeans harder to get a greater fade... :)

will do in from now on! i had been to a number of parties recently and they got pretty gross, im a clean freak so they had to be washed

thanks for the positive feedback!

nice dude, they look good. Still loving the back pockets and patch. Deffinately all around lighter/cleaner... I bet it feels nice to put a clean pair of jeans on.

I may have already asked you, but whats the next project?

thanks man

it does feel nice, they are snug again and don't glisten in the sun

next project?

well i still have my pbjs that i wear rarely

i need to get them tapered before they really go to use

i wear this weird pair of levis a lot

when i get some money i'll probably look into something new

i'm not quite there yet though

Hey, andrewfuncrew, are you aware that a seller on ebay is using your faded Lees to show how these things fade?

there should be a "but the dude who wore these jeans was a badass so don't expect the same result" disclaimer.

Did the LVC 44's lose the paint on the back pockets with washing? any pictures of fit?

paint on back pockets pretty much gone now (you can just make it out in the pic). Lots of wiping my hands dry on the pockets and washing did it.;)

44-paint.jpg

44-label.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid

sorry bout the fone pics.

i got these around the end of september, and wore the shit outta them..did construction in em, everything...so i guess its 8 months or so. i just wash em whenever they are dirty. they are actually wayyy darker than the pics show. this was my first raw project internet pants. i like apc, i wish i could afford a step up now.

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid
thanks man

it does feel nice, they are snug again and don't glisten in the sun

next project?

well i still have my pbjs that i wear rarely

i need to get them tapered before they really go to use

i wear this weird pair of levis a lot

when i get some money i'll probably look into something new

i'm not quite there yet though

there should be a "but the dude who wore these jeans was a badass so don't expect the same result" disclaimer.

why are you talking like corbin law?

sorry bout the fone pics.

i got these around the end of september, and wore the shit outta them..did construction in em, everything...so i guess its 8 months or so. i just wash em whenever they are dirty. they are actually wayyy darker than the pics show. this was my first raw project internet pants. i like apc, i wish i could afford a step up now.

what are internet pants??

back to bump my WTB thread so ehh why not post this here.

my brother's RRDS 1 year + without a wash. Finally threw it in the washer and here is it.

dsc05173jv8.jpg

any kind of soak of any kind? what kind of wash did you do and what setting? i have my RRDS that are about 8 months in without any wash. i hope to get results like this.