The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

risky, info on how you washed these? woolite and tub? love how they look.

Correct just did the tub and woolite for 45 mins. Once since it hit the 6 month mark and 2 just whenever they began to smell.

Thanks for all the praise. I was real serious in the first 6 months of just constant everyday wear (even slept in them a couple of times :o) - to the gym, to clubs, to work, etc.

x-post from Flat Head thread:

SE05BSP size 31. Absolutely no idea how long I've wore these for. I had brain cancer, battled and beat that while I've owned these. So no real wear went into them during that time. Really happy with how they came out after this last wash.

Initial soak, another soak and a machine wash. All with Dr. Bronners

IMG_8923.jpg

IMG_8921.jpg

Whiskers and my ripped pocket.

IMG_8924.jpg

Patch and hole from my wallet.

IMG_8922.jpg

Everyone seems to take this picture too so I figured why not?

IMG_8925.jpg

Glad to hear you beat that brain cancer. My friend is battling leukemia, and it's a long and painful process. Fuck cancer

For sure. It's really hard, but I'm such a different person now that it's over. I wish your friend the best. I know what they're going through.

Awesome jeans man! Those are like the epitome of flatheads!

Here are my jeans from the flathead thread. I have 1001's and bought them from SE. I've had them from about 16-18 weeks, but I had some health problems so I didnt wear them for 3-4 months, but still love these jeans like crazy.

1 wash/3 or 4 soaks. I wish I could've washed them earlier and a bit more.

Back side

DSCN0145.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0166.jpg

Front side

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0168.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

THis is hot. how did u wash i?

here are some quick snaps of my skull 5010xx 6x6 in one wash. they have gone through 2 soaks and 3 washes and are 8 months old. no post processing so please excuse the orange light. no significant roping and sucks to have the normal lockstitch since i can't find any chainstitch hemming service in my country.

_MG_2797.jpg

_MG_2794.jpg

_MG_2800.jpg

_MG_2804.jpg

_MG_2801.jpg

_MG_2805.jpg

_MG_2807.jpg

_MG_2811.jpg