The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

VERY nice Corbin. Both pairs on the last page are lookin awesome.

Not bad on the G-stars. They are VERY hard to fade.

I had some Dexter Pants goin on for 4 and a half months. Washed them and had no results except for losing my whiskers and honeycombs. I got sick of them and sanded away.

They came out alright, I'll take a picture later after I finish moving my stuff around.

thank you

are all G stars that hard ot fade, because ive seen many pictures of G star raws after 7-9 months with barely any fading

I think G-stars are very hard to fade.

Ive worked on two pairs, a straight leg and the Dexters.

Neither had anything coming out of them.

I really like the cut on the dexter pants. A pair that I shoulda kept looking crisp, and worked on a selvege pair instead.

Oh well...

Hopefully my LEEs come out decent...

Already partially ruined, got gum on the knee (couldnt find that damn thread on how to get it off!) and got it soaked at the beach today...

I'll post some pics in 3 or 6 months.

i used murrays on my greycast and they got a lil yellow shine (the hair pommade is yellow ;)) so i tried it.. and also the denim becomes a little stiffer just like when you use starch

LVC have been producing the best washed jeans!!! i understand that almost all jeansmakers use sandpaper of buffer to create the wash for their jeans......but LVC seems to be able to create the fades without sandpaper

My canes looks the same way, real shiny. It is from pure nasty sweat. I wear them to work at the laundry mat only because the whole place smells like fabric softener so no one can pick up on the funk. But believe me, if I wore them to the office on my day job I would probably get asked to leave.

My canes looks the same way, real shiny. It is from pure nasty sweat. I wear them to work at the laundry mat only because the whole place smells like fabric softener so no one can pick up on the funk. But believe me, if I wore them to the office on my day job I would probably get asked to leave.

yeah dude i work in a warehouse and i wear them everyday

they get pretty gnarly moving heavy shit around all day and whatnot

some girl i work with claims she can smell them

i'm caring obviously