The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

please keep us updated, i have yet to see anyone really wearing these

I'm like 3 months into mine and they are barely showing wear and I've worn them every day I've owned them since. They are tough denim. I've uploaded some photos to the Dry Bones thread.

Thought you guys might like to see these... I just got back from a week of camping, hiking and paintballing exclusively in them. They are the original contest jeans, Sammy 500s. I've been wearing them for a couple years now I guess. Finally ripped a whole in the knee this week diving for cover. I'm gonna wash and repair them and then post up some more pics.

June2nd020.jpg

June2nd021.jpg

June2nd022-1.jpg

I'm like 3 months into mine and they are barely showing wear and I've worn them every day I've owned them since. They are tough denim. I've uploaded some photos to the Dry Bones thread.

I'm exactly 1 month into them on Friday (original pics in Dry Bones thread). I've skated the hell out of them and they're showing minute signs of wear on the sides of the knees. I've fallen on my knees a couple times and got a little bit of color scraped off, but nothing a camera could capture. These things are tough! I'll post pics soon.

Dry Bones Red-D's 1 Month

Tried my best to capture the color (which is very dark). The creases have definitely set in but the fading not so much. The picture of the back pockets shows a little bit of fading. I know this doesn't amount to much of a post, but since theres such little exposure to the Red-D's, I thought I'd update as often as I can.

2549497065_cab2feaa8f.jpg

2549496799_ee82313f96.jpg