The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Really good stuff on the last couple pages....

I've been busy truying to get the construction site done - just a couple more pics..

Seriously - I don't think I'm gonna wash them - I doubt the paint will come off anyway..

2407322315_e7da4f8cc6.jpg

2407322847_9160735823.jpg

2408155868_cbaa86a04d.jpg

2407323473_705e6f8965.jpg

2408156368_a8d38ae678.jpg

My vote for wash too. They are unwearable like that IMO, if washed, they may not look so much like a pair of D&Gs (no negative reference, just over the top as they are now).

Cheers Beatle, and good to see you doing EVERYTHING in them like people recommend all the time, but rarely seem to do.

^^ i kinda agree with lenn beatle. in the same way as you want to admire the fading away of indigo, the same way i'd want to admire the memory of your construction saga when i see your denim, not blatantly encompassing your sams.

the sams should still be the main attraction, but it's kinda hard to see right now without the wash.

Another vote for wash here (if you care to listen)

I was thinking the same thing. I posted then thought, did she ask for opinions?

Even if you are going to frame I (not you) would wash to see the jeans, not just what is on the jeans (like reasoned well in above posts).