The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

nice fade on the japans, nudies dry japan denim is waay better than their dry selvedge denim

Also I see that Edmond has made his Ali like return to superfuture, good work on the 710s

thanks mate...:)

I just got my pair of raw jeans, cheap monday tight unwashed, and was wondering if anyone had experiance with these and how long i would need to wear these, how often i should wear them, how to wash them, and when to wash them, i have been lurking and searching this board and can only find a couple of pictures, thank you.

Tommy

I just got my pair of raw jeans, cheap monday tight unwashed, and was wondering if anyone had experiance with these and how long i would need to wear these, how often i should wear them, how to wash them, and when to wash them, i have been lurking and searching this board and can only find a couple of pictures, thank you.

Tommy

Wear them as much as possible. Every day, all the time except when you're sleeping.

When you should wash is entirely subjective. Some people wash once a month and a more subtle fade with lighter denim, others wash once a year for the vintage ultra-contrased look. I personally wash when they get too dirty or smelly, which is usually about 3-4 months in.

My first pair of raw denim is a pair of LVC 47 (32x34)that I bought on ebay in Feb 2006. I wore the steadily till about january 2007 when i got my APC new standards(30) from U&I in Montreal. I was in Vegas last week and bought a pair of Dior 19cm (30) to get started on. They definitely fit tighter than my last 2 pairs, but not much harder to move around in. I hope they dont rip as easy as the other 2.

LVC

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

APC

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

Dior

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg