The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Gay rollback re-post:

These are about done for me. I'd wear them to shit, but between shrinking and winter weight, they unfortunately don't fit too well anymore. Maybe I can lose enough weight to break them out for summer with the looser weave and lighter denim.

Color is a bit dark and less bluer than true.

SExSC06 - 1 year, 6 washes, tonza soaks

SC_Fin3.png

SC_Fin2-1.png

my 501 STF Retirees, both made in columbia (w/ waistband tag), soaked and linedried to shrink.

Pair on the left worn for 2 years or so, washed at least 4 times. Pair on the right subsequently purchased (a size smaller) and worked hard in for a year and a half with maybe 2 washes. The knees sure have a way of going on you... Will post better pics when I get a chance to take them.

qbPu1l.jpg

UWpWhl.jpg

my 501 STF Retirees, both made in columbia (w/ waistband tag), soaked and linedried to shrink.

Pair on the left worn for 2 years or so, washed at least 4 times. Pair on the right subsequently purchased (a size smaller) and worked hard in for a year and a half with maybe 2 washes. The knees sure have a way of going on you... Will post better pics when I get a chance to take them.

qbPu1l.jpg

UWpWhl.jpg

I just find these too dope. They've both turned out awesome

TT

^I was thinking the same thing, or almost like a mix of prewash/raw...

the thighs/back of calfs look prewashish

ANYWAYS... so much good stuff lately, awesome how all these new members show up with some epic denim. I'm stoked that sufu seems to be taking a turn for the better, it's been a while!

3 month update on my 710's coming tomorrow if the weather cooperates

LOL,.... this really is so funny,.... i tell ya something,... i do train horses for a living and spend most times of the day in the saddle, i bet you a 100 to 10: give me ANY jawn of ANY make and will promise to give them a real good beating and those little suckers will look like these in no time,.... i am hard on my gear,....

the fading on the tighs comes from laying my legs against a horses belly and rib cage,

will post pics from my saddles so you can see ALOT of indigo has went into the seat ;-)))))

take it as a complement man, you're lucky they aren't falling apart for the amount of indigo you've been able to beat out of them!

I take it you don't put a wallet in the back pocket since you're riding most of the day? couldn't imagine that being comfortable!

thx skistar,... and your damn right,... this is the reason why i am carrying a RedMoon Kids Wallet in my front pocket,... ;)

I wonder if somewhere, in a parallel universe, there is an internet forum dedicated to super-tough jeans with extreme longevity. This would enable them to post pictures of the people they have expired or retired during their lives (at various stages of the human aging process). They may also have a 'who are you wearing today' thread.

Just wondering...

I wonder if somewhere, in a parallel universe, there is an internet forum dedicated to super-tough jeans with extreme longevity. This would enable them to post pictures of the people they have expired or retired during their lives (at various stages of the human aging process). They may also have a 'who are you wearing today' thread.

Just wondering...

hmmmm that brings everything to a whole new level. something more feasible might be something like "who's jeans are you wearing today" for your idea of super-tough jeans.

resize please!

No way man, the bigger the pics the better!!!! ha

LOL,.... this really is so funny,.... i tell ya something,... i do train horses for a living and spend most times of the day in the saddle, i bet you a 100 to 10: give me ANY jawn of ANY make and will promise to give them a real good beating and those little suckers will look like these in no time,.... i am hard on my gear,....

the fading on the tighs comes from laying my legs against a horses belly and rip cage,

will post pics from my saddles so you can see ALOT of indigo has went into the seat ;-)))))

maybe its about time for you to step up your denimgame?

did you own any from raw,apart from yours STFs?

i really would love to see a pair of proper raws getting beaten the hell out of it by you!;)