The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

For the person who asked, the jeans came without any stitching. They're the Japanese raw selvedge slim cut RRLs. As for keeping the color dark, my understanding is that RRLs are known for being pretty fade resistant. My pair has only been through 1 warm soak, 2 cold soaks, maybe 2 or 3 rain soaks, and 1 wash. Activities include occasional skateboarding and EVERYday wear (and I mean everyday haha). I'll post up some detail shots of the hole(s) on the knees you can't really see in the pictures.

Can i see some fit pics on those? They're extremely nice i love the contrast.

^^ mebe.. a few more months man.. knee fadez are comin along though. just give it more time - then post pics

You posted this:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1124684&postcount=11250

14 pages ago. Some of the worst photography on under worn denims. Why are you telling this kid that he shouldn't post pics?

edit: also...it's nice to see some progress on dry bones vamks...since the contest is coming and all...something like these pics could determine whether I (and other people) wanna be in on the contest or not.

811s, had about 7 months, maybe 4 months of actual wear. DIY repair pics.

DSC02408.jpg

DSC02410.jpg

DSC02411.jpg

DSC02412.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

DSC02415.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

The color on the outdoor pics are way off. The dark closeups on the top are very true to color. I've NEVER sewed anything in my life prior to this, so I'm pretty satisfied with how they turned out.