japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Arrived in Tokyo today and hit up some shops just before they closed, APC has a promotion going on atm: buy one piece of outer wear and the next item will be discounted 20% (does not apply to denim).

APC outers are super expensive in the japland. Who the hell buys APC here anyway? The cut is weird and girls think it's worse than uniqlo.

APC outers are super expensive in the japland. Who the hell buys APC here anyway? The cut is weird and girls think it's worse than uniqlo.

APC in Tokyo is wayyy cheaper than buying it in Sydney (300% markup at least ><). Got myself a pair of petit noir as I'm retiring my NC's.

APC in Tokyo is wayyy cheaper than buying it in Sydney (300% markup at least ><). Got myself a pair of petit noir as I'm retiring my NC's.

Wait u saying a APC coat that costs 160USD in NY, 300 in Tokyo is 900 in Sydney? I find that hard to swallow.

are sugarcane flannels even popular?

i tried them on but they fit like garbage

i ended up buying an american rag cie one

self edge sells a lot of them

americana beasts love them

scope out supermarket

i think chambrays are more popular tho

supreme harajuku had the mickey mouse tees in stock

found a ben davis store near kinetics

bought a pair of sneakers. can't say which. i saw them in WARP. sheep status.

beauty and youth near parco has an insane selection of bedwin and other jawnz.

im going out of town for a few days starting tomorrow

ise --> kanazawa --> hiroshima --> kyoto

i went on 4 dates this week. all but one was great.

one girl is permanently banned on my keitai.

she works for recruit and is from kansai.

the OL-san I saw last night was great too. I couldnt seal the deal but id totally date her.

i only went shopping twice, I think. most of the time, i was either biking, reading, or hanging out with girls + チャラリーマン。

im going out of town for a few days starting tomorrow

ise --> kanazawa --> hiroshima --> kyoto

i went on 4 dates this week. all but one was great.

one girl is permanently banned on my keitai.

she works for recruit and is from kansai.

the OL-san I saw last night was great too. I couldnt seal the deal but id totally date her.

i only went shopping twice, I think. most of the time, i was either biking, reading, or hanging out with girls + チャラリーマン。

Why is she permanently banned?

Yo.

Anyone know what stuffs to get in Japan thats generally cheaper than elsewhere in the world?

I heard the CDG play tees are generally cheaper there. Do they still have stocks for the converse CDG?

I'm also thinking if Visvim and Original Fake is cheaper over in Japan. Is it? Anything to recommend I ask my girl to get for me?

Peace!

the new namie album is hot

need to download that.

anyway im back in tokyo.

need to show my american friends some good time this friday.

going on a date with #4 this sat.

seeing number #3 tonight.

#2 for christmas eve probably

i dunno about #1 cause she is messing around with like 50 guys

date with #5 on monday. i forgot what she looked like.

raj: any good ideas for christmas / christmas eve?

Yo.

Anyone know what stuffs to get in Japan thats generally cheaper than elsewhere in the world?

I heard the CDG play tees are generally cheaper there. Do they still have stocks for the converse CDG?

I'm also thinking if Visvim and Original Fake is cheaper over in Japan. Is it? Anything to recommend I ask my girl to get for me?

Peace!

depends on where you live.

japan literally has everything. i don't think there's anything i CAN'T find.

tell us what you want and i can probably tell you the details.

I asked my girl to get me some CDG Play and Original Fake tee. And also, the Converse X CDG if she can find it. Do you know where to find some in a 9.5 (jp: 28)?

I told her to get them in the Shinjuku Isetan since that was what my friend recommended.

I heard Dior homme are expensive over there so, I didn't asked her to get me any raws.

Peace!

I'm only halfway ashamed to admit that I bought a CDG play tee when they first came out. proper HK tourist status.

Then I never wore it and always wondered what I was thinking.

Now when I look in my closet and see that heart staring back at me it just makes me sad. Could have bought a pack of crispy white tees from muji instead. or 20 pairs of uniqlo socks. or some imported cheese and crackers and about 8 Ebisu tall boys. regrets.

i saw those high tops at isetan like 3 weeks ago.

i think i might buy a present from nicolai bergman or santa maria novella for the girl. something under 5000 yen.