japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

it would be mad playa-rific if somebody actually set up a konpa with some stewardesses for the sufu meetup on the way back to tokyo this month. mad props.

herp,

not you, cause you fly continental.

rajios not coming home, so i have little hope.

I had a go-con with some ANA stewardesses last summer. My boy kept saying they were gorgeous but the girls were BUTT ugly. He actually apologized to us afterwards and he setup a go-con with some NEC uketsuke honeyz the next week to make up for it...

I had a go-con with some ANA stewardesses last summer. My boy kept saying they were gorgeous but the girls were BUTT ugly. He actually apologized to us afterwards and he setup a go-con with some NEC uketsuke honeyz the next week to make up for it...

in domestic japan i just ride the train to other cities, but i have a feeling that ana/jal's domestic stewardesses are younger (this is obvious cause they are less experienced) and look way better than intl.

i b goin to go-con with tokyo bopper. i wish you were coming back.

we were thinkin of renting the vip room at vanilla this year. yokohama walker will probably pay for it.

we were thinkin of renting the vip room at vanilla this year. yokohama walker will probably pay for it.

Vanilla got closed down last summer cuz of its yakuza connections. Sucks, vanilla was seriously one of my favorite don't-give-a-fuck clubs.

I'll pay YOU to come to Tokyo when I get back.

i'll be coming back again and again. you neve gotta pay me (you treated me to a hamburger, remember?). you just gotta hook me up with some elite company OL in return....

seriously bitches like tokyo bopper have an extreme cuteness factor. how you like your women? lolita-cute or s&m-sexy??

yo remember my one girl who broke up with me in one week (the one from the last time when we hung out?) she came to hawaii and i fucked her silly! she still don't like me...i must be getting old.

Vanilla got closed down last summer cuz of its yakuza connections. Sucks, vanilla was seriously one of my favorite don't-give-a-fuck clubs.

wtf!!!!!!

where is a good place to rent the vip room in order to impress bitches???????

yo remember my one girl who broke up with me in one week (the one from the last time when we hung out?) she came to hawaii and i fucked her silly! she still don't like me...i must be getting old.

Wait, the cute 24 year old that was with you when we went to La Fab? Nah, man. She's young that's why....

Wait, the cute 24 year old that was with you when we went to La Fab? Nah, man. She's young that's why....

yo what is a good vip room to rent in order to pick up girls.

wtf!!!!!!

where is a good place to rent the vip room in order to impress bitches???????

Prolly La Baron...Velours is getting less and less popular I hear. Lets just do Blacklist when I get back, I can get you in for free. We'll just grab a table and party it up. Bring all your vanity girls to make all the Engrish gold-diggers w/ seven jeans hella nervous...

Prolly La Baron...Velours is getting less and less popular I hear. Lets just do Blacklist when I get back, I can get you in for free. We'll just grab a table and party it up. Bring all your vanity girls to make all the Engrish gold-diggers w/ seven jeans hella nervous...

how much does la baron charge for vip?

vanilla was 50,000 a head not including drinks.

yeah man, we have to live it up next time.

I have no idea. I'll figure it out come January. One of my friends had his b-day at Le Baron and rented out the entire place for his friends. I'll ask him.

how has air and yellow been recently? i didn't club last time. i was hustlin.

that's why vanilla closed.

damn nigga

man, so much good info - glad i started frequenting this thread. on a much different topic...much different. does anyone have the remotest idea where i can find a bamboo cutting board in tokyo!?

honestly, my aunts are wanting one for christmas time...and, well, it's pay back time for all those holidays spent in portland during uni! thanks in advance!

positive rep worthy answer:

nigga i suggest dat you b going to 合羽橋

my dad took me there when i was little.

it's da #1 place for getting cookin gear (most of the shit is for professional use but anyone can purchase those jawns). the prices are super-competitive.

You can def. find a bamboo cutting board.

Take the ginza line to taharacho or hibiya line to Iriya

access_map2.gif