japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

I've been going to the undergrad library to check out some fine asses in citizens of humanity jawns. they look flattering on those corny white asses. nawwutimean?

i don't care what corny white bitches wear as long as the birthday suits look decent.

Why not just use a softbank prepaid phone? http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/en/prepaid/about/index.html

I usually pick one up for friends who visit so they don't have to slum it on the payphone. You can buy them at any softbank shop and some conbini as well. Sometimes the coverage is a little bootleg but overall I think its a good idea for people who are here for a short time. You do have to buy a handset (some are wicked cheap anyway) but I think --but don't quote me-- you can use an old one if you have it.

Why don't you just rent a keitai at Narita? Most of my friends do that when they come visit... only a few hundred yen per day and incoming calls are free. Unless you're gonna be here for a month or something...

You should guys should hit up A.I. or Blacklist party and tell me how they are. I've been curious...

Been to a few Blacklist parties and it's like Feria/Midas without the military guys and unapproachable models. Lots of gaijin and english speaking j-girls so it's target rich to say the least.

Was at the last one at A.I. and it was packed. Had to wait forever to get drinks but lots of beautiful people... you guys will have fun!

so what are the plans. herp you're the resident purebred jap. take charge. you gonna show me the tokyo i've never known? i feel bad for a couple of members cause they gonna have to wait outside certain places we go to.

anybody for vanity or fashionramone party?

jmatsu, do you know if there's any door policy at thefashionramone parties? Do they let anyone in with a ticket/invitation/name on the list? Do you have to dress up like a living artwork to get in?

jmatsu, do you know if there's any door policy at thefashionramone parties? Do they let anyone in with a ticket/invitation/name on the list? Do you have to dress up like a living artwork to get in?

the door policy all depends on the venue of the party. if the event happens to be invite only (which is rare for FR), you can usually sneak in or just email in advance. i do not dress up like art cause so many people do that already. it's cool to look normal, you get more bitches that way.

especially since none of them shave over there amirite matsu

yeah alot of them don't, but a growing number of the new generation has started. there are alot of shaven 16 year-olds. ...maybe they were late hitting puberty?

$50 says Conti has 50 y.o+ stewardesses that scream at passengers

I flew out narita recently on NW and I had a stewardess easily older than my dad doing that.

for past couple years jal ain't a whole lot better, but i can't switch cause of my mileage. jal resocha are the fucking worst. no racist, but when i travel on a japanese airlines to fuckin japan i expect that the staff have a proper command of japanese or english at least...

ANA and JAL stewardesses have gone down in attractiveness. Definitely going to Tokyo its always Thai or Singapore business class now-a-days. I hear cathey pacific is good too...

word.

singapore is a dream come true. the food is actually better than ANA or JAL.

i actually didn't mind the food on korean...am i stupid?

KAL food is eh, they always have the bulgogi or bibimbap. I guess its better than the plastic chirashi on a lot of NE Asian routes.

I prefer Asiana stewardesses to KAL ones, it's the neckerchief, I have a thing for those.

I think its the british accent on those sing air girls that really makes it. Plus the fact they have the pimpest entertainment systems even on economy, you've got 80 channels of on-demand movies and various international beers.

I think its the british accent on those sing air girls that really makes it. Plus the fact they have the pimpest entertainment systems even on economy, you've got 80 channels of on-demand movies and various international beers.

singapore air still implements the stewardess body weight restrictions that JAL once was notorious for in the 70's!!!!