New Studio D'Artisan Pocket Stitching

gimmegimme

Not too bad. If they can get away with this stitching, then I don't really see what the problem with their old stitching was. They still seem pretty similar to levis. Is it the horizontal line that distinguishes the two?

Like it!

The vertical line is not supposed to be seen as part of the "arcuate" as it's just to hold the pocketlining in place.

Or that's what it should be for, don't know about this 7 crap....

That's what I thought too...the line is just there for the lining or something.

So the tab is going to be sewn on fully, correct (all 4 sides I mean...like an inside tag would be)? I think PBJ is doing there's sewn inbetween the pocket and the pants, whereas this one is sewn on top of the pocket.

That's what I was talking about yah, but I was just responding to people sort of assuming that the horizontal (I just noticed I said vertical in my original post, well not anymore, ha) stitching was part of the design, while I just think that it's there to keep the pocket lining in place, assuming that there is pocket lining in them.

Also since it's drawn blue on the diagram and thus would be less noticable on the blue denim

blablablablablahhhh, god I'm a geek!

cotton (and gimme), my first guess would be the same as yours. i would think they're there to keep the pocket lining in place. evisus have the same thing:

IMG_1443.jpg

now, it'd be amazing if evisu sues sda for this.

no way could they do this, somet have the same horizontal line. as does prps.

Nonono, the horizontal stitching to keep pocket lining in place is as old as pocket lining itself. Evisu didn't come up with it.

I do believe they brought it back though. (You're a show off btw! But I can't blame you)

I've read somewhere that it is suspected that this sticthing is where the arcuate as we know it evolved from.

LEE doesn't have it as they have to lazy s to keep the lining in place.