looking for a pair of effector delay 3, can't seem to find them anywhere online. does anyone have an idea where i could look?

thanks

Persol 649's or 714's.

I've never seen a brand of sunglasses that can meet the craftsmanship and style of Persol. Handmade in Italy with timeless styles and incredible lens quality (crystal). Puts Ray-Ban to shame.

LA.OPTICAL.BOUTIQUE.

960 mission street

south pasadena, ca 91030

this is a very trendy eyewear boutique..... i believe they carry super, oliver peoples, paul smith, ray-ban etc.....

Persol 649's or 714's.

I've never seen a brand of sunglasses that can meet the craftsmanship and style of Persol. Handmade in Italy with timeless styles and incredible lens quality (crystal). Puts Ray-Ban to shame.

Both are made my Luxottica,..

These glasses are nice.

I'm selling these BTW.

how convenient!

dd.png

These glasses are nice.

I'm selling these BTW.

oliver peoples is also own by luxottica

just like persol and ray-ban

Anyone been to Naked Eye on Orchard St?

After a bit of a letdown at Artsee eyewear in Chelsea, I was trying to find an optics shop on the east coast similar to Spectacles for Humans and came across this one. I was thinking about making an appt to go look at some orgreen and ic berlin frames.

should i keep these or send'em back

i personally think these look dumb on anyone unless you're rockin some east london hipster shit

I have quite bad nearsightedness and my current glasses give somewhat of a peanut head effect where through the lenses my eyes look more squished together and on some angles the lens makes it so you can see the edges of my head within the lens

Is there a way of avoiding this? like does the width of the frames or something effect this 'peanut-head' effect

I have a long face, so glasses that reach as far down my face work well for me. Could anyone recommend me some? Currently looking at these:

Oliver Peoples nom de guerre:

Newyork_MattBlack.png

or the Oliver peoples elliason:

09.8_NYT-Style-Eliasson-8-16-09.jpg

Robert Geller Marcello (Anyone know where to find these? They seem impossible to find!)

robert-geller-marcello-frames-2-thumb-430x645.jpg

marcellos and josephs pop up on ebay every now and then.. good luck man

You look like Kanye West.

you swear like kanye is a bad dresser or something.

anyways, those sunglasses are just stupid looking. on that guy they just look like some random dude trying to look fashionable

Those are pretty cool, post some fit pics.. never really seen red frames before.

Opinions on the Mascot Lemtoshes going on ebay for $50, Fakes?

I hope I'm not too late to stop you but don't do it. I waited for the home try-on and it was worth it. There were quite a few I liked but only 1-2 looked right on my face. If I had just bought the pair I liked it would have been a huge mistake.

I gotta say I have never in my life had better customer service from my initial emailed questions through final delivery. They will help you any way they can.

my 2 cents....Warby Parker is a fantastic company. Great mission, execution, price and by far the best customer service I've ever experienced. No stretch.