supertalk6

Hey SuFu,

I'm having a bit of a hard time finding someplace or a brand that offers stylish or trendy eyeglasses. I'm looking for the plastic-framed kinds of eyeglasses, that I can actually use with prescription lenses. My current one is a Gucci frame, but I think its about time to get a new frame. Anyone know of any models or brands or even places to look?

Are there any other brands/websites? I've searched through the site but haven't found much besides Moscot.

What kind of trendy sunglasses you looking for? If you're in SoCal, you can walk into any Nordstrom or big department store and find Gucci, Dior, YSL, etc. Sunglasses are easy to find.

Ooops. lol Spectacles for humans as one of the best selections I've seen. Although they are in SF, they are very easy to communicate with over email and phone.

Haha JIMMYC while your at it any suggestions for me lol... i know you hate my glasses. haha i should be getting new ones fairly soon hopefully.

...more like "woodland-spectacles" ^ i suppose you buy wool condoms as well.

actually no. wood is natural, so i guess if they made a condom from wool that actually worked i might give it a try.

he also makes ones from records and other materials

Cutler and Gross, definitely.

Anybody have any ideas for eyeglass frames for small faces? I have a pair right now that are 49/18 135 and they're still protrude a little more than I'd like.

can anyone recommend a frame in white similar to the effector one? i've been looking all over ever since stussy stopped selling their michael ogs this season.

thanks

can anyone reccomend some nice eyeglasses frames for me?

im looking for something thats looks interesting and different, but something that i can still wear everyday. preferably black frames...

Guest naresh031

Hello

You can purchase plastic frame with prescription eyeglasses online from Globaleyeglasses.com at very cheap rate, with good quality.

Globaleyeglasses has wide range of plastic eyeglasses all can be prescritionable. Plastic frames are flexible and doesn't easily break. They have exellent face fitting.

Apart from normal plastic, you can have retro plastic and many others. All these available at GlobalEyeglasses.com.

Thanks