Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

Anybody know where I can find the Stussy hoody with the polka dot lining? I saw it as Stussy SF but all they had left was a Small. Any help finding a large is appreciated.

i was just at HUF today on sutter and they had brown and baby blue ones left... but i didn't ask them if they had any size left... you might want to give huf a call and see...

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I totally agree with you LA Guy about the barking irons hoodie. It just looks so cool from the back, haha. So then, what do you all think of the shawl collar type hoodies that are out now? I like this rogues gallery one, except for how the neck seam line squares off.

AED14254.jpg

Sorry for making you stare at that guys face so much. W+H is making one too, and I like the neck line much better. Im not sure how much I actually like tiger fleece though.

tigerfleeceshawlcollaruq7.jpg

The only photo i can find online without dragging a camera out is this one which doesn't do it justice.

hss01grya.jpg

the black colorway had bright purple/yellow print.

Also from the same neck of the woods is Helle Mardahl who rocked it last year with this hoody.

7.jpg

mad stuff. The design was printed without a white base base coat or discharge which resulted in a really nice blotched color effect against the fleece. Another awsome hoody.

I love that second one

^That hoodie's really nice. Where to get?

www.activeendeavors.com. If you want 20% off, use the coupon "styleforum."

However, I don't think that that hoodie is all that interesting. It's a decent design, but, imo, does nothing to distinguish itself. The side pockets have interesting welted construction, and the long, slanted cuffs are trademark Rogues Gallery, but the flapped patch pocket on the chest is just sort of there. It adds little to the overall design, imo. In addition, I find that Rogues Gallery sweats are not very durable. I'm not sure whether it's the base material they use or the wash techniques, but the material has very little elasticity and rips easily compared to other brands. For the same price, I would suggest that you wait for the W+H hoodies to ship (should be in stores in a few weks, max,) or buy the Engineered Garments thermal lined hoodie, available in black at www.stevenalan.com, or at Odin. Not sure who else might have it. It has really interesting ribbing detail at the shoulders and side panel, and has a nice, slimming cut, despite the fact that it is really quite thick and warm.

www.activeendeavors.com. If you want 20% off, use the coupon "styleforum."

However, I don't think that that hoodie is all that interesting. It's a decent design, but, imo, does nothing to distinguish itself. The side pockets have interesting welted construction, and the long, slanted cuffs are trademark Rogues Gallery, but the flapped patch pocket on the chest is just sort of there. It adds little to the overall design, imo. In addition, I find that Rogues Gallery sweats are not very durable. I'm not sure whether it's the base material they use or the wash techniques, but the material has very little elasticity and rips easily compared to other brands. For the same price, I would suggest that you wait for the W+H hoodies to ship (should be in stores in a few weks, max,) or buy the Engineered Garments thermal lined hoodie, available in black at www.stevenalan.com, or at Odin. Not sure who else might have it. It has really interesting ribbing detail at the shoulders and side panel, and has a nice, slimming cut, despite the fact that it is really quite thick and warm.

sorry, im going to have to disagree...I have tried both hoodies on and much prefer the rogues to the engineered garments. I can't speak about the new W+H hoodies as I have yet to see them.