Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pictures on AE represents the blue as being much darker than even that. I would've grabbed the navy but I wear too much denim and would look like a smurf. How much did you end up paying?

$140 n' some change... I'm seriously hoping they made a mistake, though, because the picture looks grey to me, but it was listed as a midnight navy. I might end up returning it and grabbing one off of Revolve.

I like the tee they have it printed on better - not so keen on the front of the Union Flag Hoody with the chest having a small print on each side.

Yeah I dont like the hoodie...just the flag, heh.

Triumvir3's Fall Line Hoodies...

Siiiiiick.. I hear this shit is selling out fast on their website... GO COP NOW! (www.triumvir3.com)

hoodyall.jpg

Seriously whats up with Triumvir3 making tees that makes fun of bathing ape and then making hoodys looking like bad Bathing Ape imitations.

Im sorry man but all these colorfull alloverprints is kinda old? Im sure they fly of shelfs to people than can not afford the real deal but still wanna rock the bathing ape look. But those hoods are as unoriginal as it gets.

This doesnt even look wearable. Looks like part of a costume.

Certainly wearable, but it takes a really specific type of person to wear it. I don't think the majority of people here could wear it, it's too avant garde for the streetwear majority here.

Seriously whats up with Triumvir3 making tees that makes fun of bathing ape and then making hoodys looking like bad Bathing Ape imitations.

Im sorry man but all these colorfull alloverprints is kinda old? Im sure they fly of shelfs to people than can not afford the real deal but still wanna rock the bathing ape look. But those hoods are as unoriginal as it gets.

I for one am pretty tired of Bathing Ape but not of the, as you call them, imitations. I live in Oakland and everyone around here wears the fakest Bape shit. I'de rather see someone in a tight, real Triumvir3 hoodie like that at this point.