Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but if you find out, spread the word- that looks awesome.

i believe that is either the mc from spank rock or one of their crew. the hood is stand alone, ie, a totally separate garment from the sweater. hoods are the new bandanas. the label that is making them is called "official tourist".

Revolve just got the Trovata Defarkas hoodie in three colors: Navy, Charcoal, and Antique White. You can snag them for $121 with the coupon JT. I just placed an order for a medium in the charcoal. Like I really need another hoodie.

Here's a direct link: http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/TrovataM.jsp

Hmm... am I just colorblind, or does the Midnight Navy look more like a charcoal grey than the Knight Grey, which is a darker shade?

http://kr3wapparel.com/holiday06/pages/fleece-dot2dot-wht.htm

I hate kr3w, but I'm a sucker for polka dots and this hoody is just hot. Comes out in October.. can't wait!

all that needs is some black dye, and a seam ripper to get rid of that wack logo, and that shit will be dope as fuck.

EDIT: a lot of that kr3w stuff is really on point. the black / silver pinstripe hoody is pretty ill.

Hmmm.... I ordered a Midnight Navy from another site, and it looks like this:

trobluesweatshirtdo6.jpg

The pictures on AE represents the blue as being much darker than even that. I would've grabbed the navy but I wear too much denim and would look like a smurf. How much did you end up paying?