UNIQLO Selvage Denim S-000 [open thread]

onemancult

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back in the 8th grade, we used to call kids like vincenzo "AOL thugs"

anyway, snagged a pair of the s-0000s in indigo. i was gonna post some pics of details but omc seems to have covered all that. anyway, here are some fit pics.

1344008706_9c23d38efc.jpg

1344008176_314da4586a.jpg

yeah check out that sweet ass^ all concave and shit

1343118165_a871c01139.jpg[/url]

and a closeup:

1344008530_33ee1038d1.jpg

i gave a little peepshow to passerbys in the fitting room. those curtains never close correctly. anyway was tipped off by someone at uniqlo that supreme had stocked up today, so i swung on over, but they were tight with door policy. seeing as it was hot as balls outside, i decided not to wait in line.

yeah the thighs are the problem but the actual waist no i wear a 33 on sam's s710.. but a 34 on these uniqlo's s000's waist are i think 2 sizes up butthe thighs are a problem shouldve gotten a 36 but to no avail...

Have seen alot of talk about at the $80 US price, well its the same as the UK price and i'm more than happy with it, you should see what we have to pay for other brands Sugarcane 47's $310 !!.

someone wanted leg lengths and they are 30,32, 34 all chainstitched

Where to buy these S-000's in UK? :)

holy shit

In addition, UNIQLO has three other stores in the U.S.:

• UNIQLO Menlo Park Mall - Edison, NJ
  • UNIQLO Rockaway Townsquare ? Rockaway, NJ
  • UNIQLO Freehold Raceway Mall ? Freehold, NJ

the freehold raceway mall is literally 5 mins from my house and i go there all the time, had no clue they had a store there. Gonna go today and check them out

holy shit

In addition, UNIQLO has three other stores in the U.S.:

• UNIQLO Menlo Park Mall - Edison, NJ
  • UNIQLO Rockaway Townsquare ? Rockaway, NJ
  • UNIQLO Freehold Raceway Mall ? Freehold, NJ

the freehold raceway mall is literally 5 mins from my house and i go there all the time, had no clue they had a store there. Gonna go today and check them out

Freehold closed down sometime last year, there's a Charlotte Ruse going there something soon. The Menlo Park one seems to be closed too, due to the fact that it's not on the directory anymore. The Rockaway Townsquare seems to be opened, but we really need someone to take a ride over and see if it is or not. Sorry to burst you bubble like that.

Okay, what does the s001's fit like (do they exist)? Is there tapering? Can we please post more fits?

THEY ARE ALL CLOSED! except for NYC.

i saw a crumpled up uniqlo bag blowing like a tumbleweed on a wicker park sidewalk in chicago this past weekend. which one of you was responsible?

almost as weird as seeing a dude sleeping on the streets of nyc in a supreme supper tee.

anyway, these fit in a particular kind of way so i would recommend trying them on if possible. i tried sizing up (per my std practice with jeans these days) and it looked terrible in both cuts