UNIQLO Selvage Denim S-000 [open thread]

onemancult

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep- so just keep checking back for more info, i'm trying to nail down a solid release date. all i know for sure is that they'll be available by mid-september.

mid september...fuck...i will be be out of NY by that time...i hope i win the contest then!!!!

Meh...I have enough jeans to last me for a while...someone else probably needs them more. ;)

See Edmond, that's how you "release" and let jeans pass. :D

hahahhaa gimme let them pass no way! heheheh

edmond, i think you don't get the joke.

it was to sort of ridicule your whole agenda to buy out many jeans, only to realise that your lifetime will be too short to wear out any of them.

buy a house. if you already own one, a better one is better.

oh alright ive got 2 houses already ... better one? errr i think both are good anyways yeah better get myself a new car

I guess having too many houses is like having too many jeans. Maybe one house is just for jeans. Maybe you buy plus-sized mannequins that will wear your jeans all the time. Maybe their legs move to break them in a little. When you feel lonely, you go over to your jean house, get to your knees so you are on crotch level with all of that luxurious denim, and have conversation with the various pairs of jeans that make up your extensive collection.

"Oh Mr. Evisu, surely you jest! What was that Uniqlo selvage? You shouldn't have gotten that tattoo when you were drunk? Ha ha ha ha!"