Best of WAYPST (What Are You Photoshopping Today?)

ordo

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On those three people (sorry for not knowing what any of the people on superfuture look like except for waywt regulars) i might actually have believed it.

it still amazes me what people do with photoshop, all I do right now is adjust color balance and stuff like that. that, and make a repeating image that zooms into a picture of westside wearing a t-shirt of himself. I might pick up one of those learning dvd sets sometime, just because i cant be bothered to look at a million tutorials that are all over the place.

Fuck that. I think I'm fairly 'good' with photoshop, and I learned everything I know by messing around with it constantly. I'm probably not very good at editing photos techically...but my sufushopping skills aren't half bad.

sorry fab, didnt mean to upstage a fellow photochopper, but i just finished this :P

westsideganguro.jpg

when me and herp were kicking it in chiba, he actually picked up a girl who looked like this. he borrowed money for a love hotel. cheap bastard still never paid me back.