Anyone's friends make fun of them for posting on here

hahahah i was about to post what do people's mom think.

my mom thinks it is THE dumbest thing to buy a pair of jeans for over $100 dollars and not wash them.

"you could buy 5 pairs of levis for that"

which i can't argue with.

especially when i'm asking her for help on how to do crotch repairs.

the only thing that really bothers me is when people make a big deal of how much my clothes cost. sitting at a bar with a few people and my one friend just randomly says to this girl she's introducing me to "his jeans are $300 isn't that crazy!" that's a little annoying.
in public i ALWAYS lie about where/how mcuh cluthing COST...

ANOY ME 4 ppl 2 KNO. USPLEME BRAND CUM FRM GASS TATION IDAHO 2 DOLLA

my ex hates it... she says its because ive become very superficial, but i think its because all kinds of attractive girls are trying to talk to me. she hates scene fashionista girls(i dont care too much for them myself), and they all want me
wtf???? YO i kno UR CHEEP N ALL but u were like t-shirt jeanz don't look "scene fashionista" if i saw u on street id b all like "WHOA DAT DUDE HAZ NICE AMERIKAJI JEENZ n O SHIT NIGGA WERE U GET UR JAYZ @???" but otherwize no biggie... i thot u wud b gettin like WHITE BITCH AZZ

None of my friends know that I post here. However, one of my buddy's saw all the pictures of myself on my phone and he called me a "vain motherfucker," which I probably deserved.

Same here. "Teh fuck is with all these pics of yourself?"

i'm a DL SUPERFUTURE THUG. only my girlfriend knows i post on supergay.

Ditto, I definitely post here on the DL, some of my "industry" friends know of sufu and lurk occasionally though, it would be weird if one of them was like "Hey you fucking nerd I saw that picture you posted of yourself on the INTERNET". I like being anonymous.

my mom constantly makes fun of me, but its actually flattering when random peole ask you what jeans youre wearing and where to get them, i always say "got it as a gift, dont know"

my dad thinks sufu is a waste of time, my mom is kind of indifferent, my brother helps me with my waywt pics ahah.

i have a couple friends that know i am on this forum, they dont know i have 700 posts tho. i just tell them its a clothing/music/culture forum and theyre mostly chill with it. this one dude who sat next to me in comp class last year was the biggeeesttt bro ever and he saw me lookin at some wtaps vans and he was like damn i gotta get those, turns out he collected vans, he had a few pairs of vintage ones from the 70s and supreme chukkas

welcome back soraaanam

a few of my friends that are really into fashion lurk here, they would def fit into the waywt section no problems but they choose to lurk... my other buddies who know i post on here dont really mind it, they all dress fairly well may it be a a/f look or a more preppy look.. they dont really care.

however some people that are more like aquaintance friends or friends that arent so tight, get really weirded out. my dad saw me browsing waywt and calld me supergay :/

but mehh whatever

nobody knows i'm on here, though my boss did bike past us the other day during the vancouver meetup shoot. he waved.

the handful of people that i've discussed raw denim with have no difficulty with the concept. jeans were invented for miners: raw denim really doesn't need laundering very often. it just wears them out faster.

During superfuture meets... I make fun of people as I take pictures of them.

Oh and both moy and I have been paid for waywt pics... whoreleration! Don't even ask how or why.