Anyone's friends make fun of them for posting on here

this is a great thread constant struggle...actually not any of my friends have heard or seen this site. one time i was at a party and i showed it to a couple of my friends (particularly the waywt thread) and they thought it was silly and retarded. what can you expect from guys who shop at lacoste, louis vuitton and burberry...get the picture?

and one time i showed it to another friend. and he's like everybody looks like wearing urban outfitters...wtf? urban outfitters? no way...i don't even think urban outfitters carry any raw denim.

my friends wear sweatsuits half the time, or just largly oversized clothes.. they don't really caer at all what they are wearing... so one of them found a waywt thing of me, hilarious, they arelike, why are you "so gay"... etcetc

my gf hates this site, cause i mention it once a week or something... also cause i talk about clothes once every few days... oh wow...

she thinks i ddress like everyone else on here...

im like the only thing this forum showed me was lots of different brands of denim that i had no idea, and i foudn a pair of jeans that fit me very well from here... otherwise I wear the same stuff i've been wearing prior to seeing this site... and i tell her sure its opened me up to new brands i never herad of before, but i am not trying to copy people on here...

funny stuff

I don't bring it up with any of my friends, a few of them lurk here though and link other ppl my posts sometimes...

My girlfriend is into clothes as most girls are, but she still doesn't understand it... She asks me, "why can't i discover these brands myself..."... Without spending literally hours walking around a city going in every store, I think it would be hard to find brands you don't know exist...

I post on other boards for music, and i don't get critized for finding out a band on there, or for posting on there about some cool music...

But here, its another story :mad:

I get made fun of for a lot of shit and I brush it off because I don't conform to what everybody wants me to, that or they just don't understand or appriciate the same things thatI do. You pave your own roads in life and if people follow cool if they don't its still your own road.

the only thing that really bothers me is when people make a big deal of how much my clothes cost. sitting at a bar with a few people and my one friend just randomly says to this girl she's introducing me to "his jeans are $300 isn't that crazy!" that's a little annoying.

yes people act like i talk about it, but they do stuff like the above all the time... my mom everytime we are somewhere with her friends or relatives... "Tell them how you havn't washed your jeans!!"

My friends all the time... your pants are tight, how can you do anything in those jeans, how are you comforatable, blah blah blah... god shut up!

My close group of friends all know about it. They poke fun at superfuture and the way I dress, but they like alot of the stuff on here.

I also tak about clothes way too much, a few girls expressed this feeling.

the only thing that really bothers me is when people make a big deal of how much my clothes cost. sitting at a bar with a few people and my one friend just randomly says to this girl she's introducing me to "his jeans are $300 isn't that crazy!" that's a little annoying.

Yup. Its infuriating. And normally a huge cock block.