Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know how the stained glass LS run. I wear an XL in the regular Supreme tees and they fit perfectly, but it looked like the LS run a little slimmer. Just wondering because they were sold out of XL and I don't wanna waste time tracking one down if it won't even fit. Anybody know? Thanks

can someone throw me a bone here and give me a price estimate on the peacoat based off Supreme's previous releases of outerwear? Gotta know if it's gonna be ludicrous or reasonable. And yes I realize it's 'just a peacoat' but I love the material choice and I'm hopin' it fits like a Supreme sweater, slim and long.

can someone throw me a bone here and give me a price estimate on the peacoat based off Supreme's previous releases of outerwear? Gotta know if it's gonna be ludicrous or reasonable. And yes I realize it's 'just a peacoat' but I love the material choice and I'm hopin' it fits like a Supreme sweater, slim and long.

their jackets usually run pretty fitted. i wear a large in a lot of stuff, and the field/puffy leather jackets were both really tight on me in that size. i'm not sure about the length, but it definitely isn't cut like, a j-crew/banana republic jacket, that's for sure.

The tee captures the remnants of a man after being through failure, betrayal, violence, shattered dreamsand heartbreak. The tee says rise and fall without it actually having to print it thats why supreme is so ill. Now if it was kimbo slice then you would have an argument of just an ugly mug on a tee.

your post captures the essence of acid.

their jackets usually run pretty fitted. i wear a large in a lot of stuff, and the field/puffy leather jackets were both really tight on me in that size. i'm not sure about the length, but it definitely isn't cut like, a j-crew/banana republic jacket, that's for sure.

yeah word I didn't mean necessarily slim-fitting, I guess that was a bad choice of words.

I NEED A PRICE ESTIMATE AGH

Anybody know the price and availability of the hooded baseball jackets?

And anyone willing to hook me up with one in England, PM me. Not available at all out here so willing to go pretty generous on the fee.

Thanks

Not that it really matters at this point, as the thread is already filled with useless junk, but please read the thread before posting.

It has already been said numerous time that the hooded baseball jacket is not out yet.