Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for anyone who was interested, the small duffel holds a 15" laptop in a sleeve just fine with room for a few things. But if you need to carry the power cord, a mouse and other extras you are definitely better off with a bag designed for that.

- I very much agree with Kamikaze.

As much as i like the latest pack, I think they could've sorted the top flap part a bit better, it kind of overhangs when the pack aint full. I also think they coulda worked on the straps more - its very difficult, if not impossible, to wear the thing, low and loose... I spent a bit of time trying to wear one hanging low; wasn't happening.

If you like it high & tight, its all good though.

I've been using mine to take my stuff to work, laptop couple of books, bottle of water... and while it's not full... it's defintely comfortable and feels really ergonomic... It's a great backpack that's for sure.

My Supreme shit is up on ebay. This is round 1. There are about 60 items. half hats, half clothing.

DONT PM ON HERE if you want something. I will not answer you. Ebay only

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdcrevolution40

good stuff, wish there was more xl.

Nothing new at NYC today, except regular box logo new eras.

there were also chinos and those plaid flannel camp caps from the webshop. they seemed to have a pretty limited supply of the latter fwiw

can we have a separate thread for "how do you wear your supreme backpack" for the benefit of those who don't care / require instructions on how to use backpacks?

^^^

Who the fuck cares. Are you guys serious? Wear it how you want, shit is ridiculous.

Actually please make a new thread to get it out of here. Ohhhhh nooooo my top sag might look right. What kinda person actually thinks about that?

It looks like you have a hard time reading and comprehending. The whole point is the way that I want to wear it is not the way it looks, therefore I and other people are asking the opinion of people who wear it the way I want to wear it for advice on how to wear it the way I want to wear it. I care.

my nuts sag just right

put a supreme boxlogo and you'll be hanging off em

in other news

anyone feel this seasons tee bodies have changed again

i got a JB tee, and shit fits wider and material feels thicker compared to joe cool and miles davis series

wtf is up with supreme changing blanks every season now.

must be using ecko blanks now