Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im kicking myself for not buying a box sweater now.

i knew id regret it, but not this badly.

anyone have a large they want to let go used or new in grey black or royal blue?

^ A couple of posts up said that LA has some but not grey.

If anyone has a sz. Large heather grey, let me know.

^ A couple of posts up said that LA has some but not grey.

If anyone has a sz. Large heather grey, let me know.

im kicking myself for not buying a box sweater now.

i knew id regret it, but not this badly.

anyone have a large they want to let go used or new in grey black or royal blue?

I got a large royal blue box sweater im thinking of getting rid of.

Those of you with the small duffle, is it big enough to hold a 15" laptop? If so how much extra room do you have with it in the bag?

why on earth would you put a laptop in a DUFFLE BAG?

why on earth would you put a laptop in a DUFFLE BAG?

Because there are times when I don't want or need to carry a backpack. I don't own a messenger bag, and my laptop sleeve doesn't have handles, so the small duffle seems like it might be good for those occasions. Sound reasonable?

Got my package today. Damn, medium box crew is a tight fit (5'10.5"/155lbs)...mistakenly assumed this would run large. Forget I am big asian.

Da nyc coreans must run this shit or handle distro since the return address is a single lady with the prototypical corean surname. Or it's really one lady hunched over shipping labels day & night.

Also got a couple of stickers and a puffy key chain. Black Tera t & black backpack too. Gotta say better than most online outfits, especially considering this is Supreme's inaugural online effort.

The new Backpacks for F/W 07 are kind of ugly unless you stuff them full. Because they put some weird penis head top on it that folds over lazy. They also use some cheap pleather type material to line the top of the bag where it ties together at the top. The laptop pouch is also pretty skimpy and will not hold anything over a 14".

BUT IT says SUPREME ON IT BABY!!

The new Backpacks for F/W 07 are kind of ugly unless you stuff them full. Because they put some weird penis head top on it that folds over lazy. They also use some cheap pleather type material to line the top of the bag where it ties together at the top. The laptop pouch is also pretty skimpy and will not hold anything over a 14".

BUT IT says SUPREME ON IT BABY!!

Actually, I think the backpacks are really nice and a better product for the price than last seasons garbabe backpacks. I fit all my school stuff in there, including a macbook, quite nicely and it is extremely efficient. The strap system is great too and it does not look big once you learn how to use the straps effectively. The material is great too and makes lugging 100 lbs of books not as bad.

Actually, I think the backpacks are really nice and a better product for the price than last seasons garbabe backpacks. I fit all my school stuff in there, including a macbook, quite nicely and it is extremely efficient. The strap system is great too and it does not look big once you learn how to use the straps effectively. The material is great too and makes lugging 100 lbs of books not as bad.

you're right... esp compared to the last couple seasons.. the ugly colors last release and the jansport ripoffs the season before that