Nintendo Ds Games

Ichigo100%

So I started playing Ring of fates today after beating ffiii. Didn't like the game at all. Starting playing TWEWY. Good game but I just downloaded FFIV which was released today so I'm going to be playing that instead. P.S. Sonic rush and sonic rush adventure are amazing platform games.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im intrested in the synthesizer, do you have a link or anything?

hey, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/AQ%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%96-13306411-KORG-DS-10-Amazon-co-jp%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E8%B2%A9%E5%A3%B2/dp/B0015PSKV0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1217001746&sr=8-1

i think it's only available in japan, but you can run it through the google language tools and it'll translate the page for you. i'll end up downloading it for my r4.

Yo. What sites are you guys using for downloading DS games and not getting viruses?

my mom works as a hotel supervisor and when ppl forget shit there, there is dibs on who takes them and a waiting period to make sure someone doesnt come back for things.

well, i just got a DS yesterday. im excited but dont know what games to buy...also, i might need a charger, i think.

tips? suggestions?

Most DS owners here have an R4 kit that allows us to download the games onto a little micro sd card and then play them on our DS. After the r4 kit and sd card it ends up being about $60-70 but after getting 2 games it pays for itself.

As far as game recommendations, it depends what you like. The New Super Mario Bros. is a fun game to get. A lot like the old school nes and snes side scrolling mario games. Good fun. There are a fair amount of rpg fans here and it's exciting times since final fantasy tactics a2 came out, the ffiv remake is out, the dragon quest iv remake coming next month and dragon quest ix comes out later in the year.

Guest n1cx0

yea an r4 or something similar will come in handy. considering how cheap sd cards are these days. and you can get them for less than $30 shipped if you know where to look.

chrono try http that's where i download all my games and haven't had any trouble so far. you have to register (free) though.

edit: link taken out

Thanks. I forgot when i asked that i probably shouldn't have so sufu doesn't get in trouble. Might wanna take the link down or something. Plus, i forgot that i'm at my parent's house and i don't got a torrent on it. Oh well. I'll have to grab crystal chronicles and tactics when i get home.

Yea, i don't want to fuck with their computer though. I got galaxy wars zip file to fuck with until i get home later tonight. Play it while my friend drives

Yo what's with new games being locked to poor ass people who download games onto their R4? Every other game I download goes "save file cannot be read" or some shit like that even though I've never played it. I had to patch that bitch ass Final Fantasy game so I could get it to work, I gotta do that with every game now or what?

For those goons who are too lazy to find out how to do cheats on R4.

Download this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2921

Put it into your _system_ folder on you MiniSD Card

Delete the CHEAT.DAT that's already in there.

Then when you load up a game press (Y) and you can activate cheats.

Ok, so i just finished playing this game called Rhythm tengoku gold for the DS... This game is friggin FUN AS HELL.. I reccomend this game to everyone, game is addicting as hell

Summary: A game that is built around minigames that last around 2-3 mins each. You follow the rhythm of the song with a sequence of button presses. This game is all about listening and really concentrating on the song in the background.. You use the stylus to either tap the screen or "flick" the screen to perform different animations. More info can be found at the link below.. 9/10 for me

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-2so1.html

My Top 5 reccomendations for this week:

1) Metal Slug 7 (fuckkkinnnngg blew my mind)

2)Space invaders extreme (addicting as fuck)

3)International track and field (WOO this game is hard as fuck but addicting..this shit will seriously ruin ur screen lol)

4)Dragon quest V (in japanese, but if you understand shit, this game will ruin ur life)

5)Final Fantasy IV

Guest n1cx0
Yo what's with new games being locked to poor ass people who download games onto their R4? Every other game I download goes "save file cannot be read" or some shit like that even though I've never played it. I had to patch that bitch ass Final Fantasy game so I could get it to work, I gotta do that with every game now or what?

did you update the r4 firmware?

ichigo- I really want to play DQV. I played VI on rom and loved it. I played 1-3 on nes when i was baby and part of IV when i rented it from blockbuster but never finished it. Can't wait for the remake to come out and DQIX. I know they redid V in japan a long time ago so i'm guessing they'll release a version on DS in US soon enough.

Mother 3 is an estimated 3 months away, maybe less. I'm super pumped.

hey, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/AQ%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%96-13306411-KORG-DS-10-Amazon-co-jp%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E8%B2%A9%E5%A3%B2/dp/B0015PSKV0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1217001746&sr=8-1

i think it's only available in japan, but you can run it through the google language tools and it'll translate the page for you. i'll end up downloading it for my r4.

Yeah I saw that a while ago, and now all I can do his hope that it comes out in the UK.

Do you think artists will use it in live performances?

i got my daughter that game New Super Mario Brothers, but i ended up finishing the game for her. then i got Brain Age 2. she plays it sometimes too.

the sudoku on Brain Age 2 is fun if u guys are into numbers and whatnot its great

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...