yes or no? / this or that?

chris

None, well maybe the quilted top. 

I only want those ugly gray pants (with the leather pockets) and that sleeveless "eagle" Sonoma sweatshirt this season.

Edited by Desi

Pick new black shoez for me:

bernard-willhelm-camper-everest-sneaker-

vs.

da19d3c4-2cf4-48f5-9e9b-d8833f6daa11.jpg

Also, can anyone comment on how the Camper shoes fit? The last BWs I owned were from SS08 before he did the Camper stuff, so I'm unsure how these fit and I don't think Opening Ceremony LA has this season's jawnz yet. And I'm between sizes ='(

i'm 9.5 in nikes and went with 43

2nd one btw

Also, can anyone comment on how the Camper shoes fit? The last BWs I owned were from SS08 before he did the Camper stuff, so I'm unsure how these fit and I don't think Opening Ceremony LA has this season's jawnz yet. And I'm between sizes ='(

I'm looking for a pair of black denim but I'm torn between ACNE Ace Cash Black Denim and APC Petit Standard Washed Black. I've no personal experience of ACNE denim and how Ace Cash fits, so I'd really appreciate advice/feedback here.

Acne:http://www.mrporter.com/product/411317

APC:http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/a-p-c/a-p-c-petit-standard-jean-133675.html

Thanks!

pics

Ethnic rider for sure - I slept too hard on the last one that came up in my size. I like more matte leather tho...

bf5890d66d46483dafd1628a247cb082_400x400

or

ac74d3ca83964f38a5b7538d3cf63679_400x400

leaning towards stephan i think. although... red on black is always jarring but it's done p well here it think.