yes or no? / this or that?

chris

alright, i know this is a little simpleton of me, but im considering this shirt.

http://www.benshermanusa.com/nshop/product.php?view=detail&productid=BE-MS1105M&startColor=940&groupName=MensLongSleeveShirts&dept=mens#

i really like the look of it, but i dunno how much i could wear it with just a pair of jeans and not look a tad silly. obviously ben sherman is overpriced for the quality and look, but theres something about this shirt that seems very attractive - am i psyching myself out on this? should i save my $$'s for a nicer shirt? is there something similar someone could turn me onto?

thanks for any help.

Yeah it was amazing wasn't it? Wasn't it a wool/nylon blend? I don't remember. Who grabbed it again?

no idea. the one thing that irks me about nearly all of plokhov's outerwear is the non-tapered, long sleeves. if it's not the dead of winter when i'm bundled up with 2 sweaters and gloves i find it quite unflattering to look like i have stubby arms. i don't have stubby arms :mad:

if i were you, i wouldnt continue to buy hare / yesstyle / zipia shit, and save up to buy a few quality pieces that are not disposable, and have good re-sale value.

only things i own from yesstyle and zipia are two hoodies. but i agree, nicer pieces are definitely worth the wait. that thing just happened to catch my eye as i was browsing around, no plan on buying. but thanks for the input :)

That's cool.. i appreciate the honesty.. im still going to cop one or the other though..Perhaps a darker red

if you really want red pants you should go for a deeper wine red. a lot more versatile and you probably won't regret buying them in a month like you would with the fire engine red ones. maybe consider getting the colour in cords instead - the texture makes the colour less intense in my opinion.

Late pass on the red pants. For some reason the look screams douchebag to me. I figure the only people that wear them are Parisian indie-rock guys that didn't the memo or like the black shoes with white soles, "look at me! look at me!" desperate folk...

Recruiting Superfashion in my search for a decent sim shoulder bag to go under a coat.

The one I'm looking at right now:

avion1jb0.jpg

Check thread for details. This ones a little too pricey for me at the moment, but it's damn nice and just about exactly what I'm looking for. A conundrum, if you will.

saw this on blackbird blog. gotta go see it in person cuz im looking for a slim messenger/shoulder bag also. price is a bit steep but wondering if its all leather?

Jmatsu.... where is your 2cents?

i gotta see the actual color you want, but on pricepoint alone i'd go with a no.

they aren't bad (gimmicky, but cool), but they seem like more of a showroom piece. i know you could probably pull them off, but i don't think they'll stand the test of time, nor are they very versatile (unless you are just gonna wear them to certain parties)...unless you own a bunch of simplistic tops. if you could get something like that for at the max 2 bills...than maybe. i mean if you wear these once, shits pretty much over. you see what i'm saying.? everyone (pedestrians or nonfashion friends) is just gonna assume that these are your "only" or "favorite" pants. what is the fit like anyway? did you see them up close?

don't get me wrong, i really wanna love these and justify them...i just don't know what's holding me back...

yeah i wouldnt pay retail. no way. and i also probably wouldnt wear them much past this season. maybe on the occasion. But this is the first ksubi piece that i have fallen in love with in the last 3years.

oh, they are the van winkle cut. I saw the white up close but not the black - it wasn't in the store at all. I will try em on this weekend and try to get fitting room photo.

These just caught my attention while browsing around zozo

Hysteric Glamour hi's

http://zozo.jp/shop/hystericglamour/goods.html?gid=237696&did=&cid=2349

i was wondering if i should just save up and purchase a better pair of shoes or go for these since the price seems to be right..

Opinions please and thank you