yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Ok another one, usually when i'm not sure it means no, but how about this s2a shirt?:

I have it. It's a little flashy, definitely more than you can tell from the picture. I like it but I wear it to bars and to go out so it works for me. I also wear a black t-shirt underneath, I've got some gorilla chest going on.

The first one is so-so. The second definite a no. It looks like you have a suitcase harness/seat-belt around your waist. Plus, it will look like shit when you unbuckle it. People gotta consider what a jacket will look UNBUCKLED/FASTENED/ZIPPED! Those fencing jackets look dope as hell but look awkward as fuck when unbuttoned. Think harder homie!

Buttero

PG_07736.5049_FS.jpg

Er

Rick Owens

1.JPG

I know 2 ,different types. Just wanna know what i should shoot fer

^cn't explain why, but i'm not really feeling either of them.

suede doesn't work on those buttero's, should be regular leather. the w+h ones look better than these.

side zip ruins the lines of the RO, it needs to be in the back.

rajio ankle boots are pretty nice even though i'd never rock them, not a fan of buckles. wait for sale.

I like the stuff he does, the cut seems good... the only thing is that he uses rather cheap/boring fabrics, despite the claims that he uses quality, italian stuff.

im assuming you have dealt with him before? whatd you get?

im assuming you have dealt with him before? whatd you get?

The short, black blazer from SS05... sold it after a while, but it fits very well and overall good service.

If you like how it looks in the photo, then get it... if you're not sure, then don't. :)

(Then again, I never particularly liked that Dior blazer with the black outlines, so I would say "no".)

like it, a lot. price?

dp might be durable press cotton.

yeah i had a feeling it was durable press cotton since it looks like it won't crease or anything, but i can't tell. i thought there were laws against abbreviating fabrics on tags?

I'm a big fan of that jacket but it seems kind of expensive at the moment if you're looking at the one I assume you're looking at. Then again, that could just be me. I'm not sure how much it was in the first place.

yeah it is, but i've never seen it for sale ever before. that's the only reason i'm considering it.

Yeah whats preventing me from buying it is that they dont provide photos of the back, and I'm afraid it might have some bigass JL logo there. Anyone seen these?

It has a large JL logo vulcanized on the back of the heel.

JLB01408-A4-L.jpg